Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting

+6
HawkTheSlayer
Jen
Lummy
Elizabeth Theus
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  Empty Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 19, 2021 9:58 pm

Kamala come in and take Joe's cushy money makin' spot.

Told ya.  I KNOW women.

And so do the rest of you Ladies.

Via Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-kamala-harris-go-f-herself-biden-debate-book

The relationship between the Bidens and Vice President Kamala Harris purportedly became messy after Harris — then Joe Biden’s opponent in the primary — came after him for his record on busing and his boasts of his relationships with segregationist senators, according to journalist Edward Isaac Dovere.

First lady Jill Biden even said Harris can “go f— herself” in a call with campaign donors, Dovere writes in his forthcoming book shared with Fox News, “Battle for the Soul,” to be published May 25.

It was after Joe Biden had reminisced in a speech on his early days in Washington, trying to emphasize his record as a deal broker, Dovere writes. He talked about his relationship with two holdout segregationists in the Senate.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  Empty Re: Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting

Post by Casey Jones Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 pm

That slut is no answer to the problems we have and face.

Neither is Number 3.

And if all of them miraculously melted at once...the House would vote for a new President. Simple majority, IIRC.

You know the numbers. You want Spacey AbraHAMs in there, gap teeth, empty skull, the whole package? Good way to make it happen.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  Empty Re: Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 19, 2021 11:36 pm

No i don't want Abrams. I want to see Jill make Joe happen till he dies. And hopefully we get to 2022 before that happens. Let the Left do some suffering as we all have been.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 20, 2021 11:38 am

I'm still hoping my dream will come true...

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  D06ae3bed20a1b81688657a566148580
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

MisterVeritis, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu May 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Kamala come in and take Joe's cushy money makin' spot.

Told ya.  I KNOW women.

Via Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-kamala-harris-go-f-herself-biden-debate-book

The relationship between the Bidens and Vice President Kamala Harris purportedly became messy after Harris — then Joe Biden’s opponent in the primary — came after him for his record on busing and his boasts of his relationships with segregationist senators, according to journalist Edward Isaac Dovere.

First lady Jill Biden even said Harris can “go f— herself” in a call with campaign donors, Dovere writes in his forthcoming book shared with Fox News, “Battle for the Soul,” to be published May 25.

It was after Joe Biden had reminisced in a speech on his early days in Washington, trying to emphasize his record as a deal broker, Dovere writes. He talked about his relationship with two holdout segregationists in the Senate.

Democrats just don't understand how black reparations work.

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  Main-qimg-aef023a00c79822e101f7e78d6bd9b8d

Have you ever heard so much as a thank you? That is a huge red flag and a warning.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, MisterVeritis and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu May 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Ship them the hell out.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu May 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:No i don't want Abrams.   I want to see Jill make Joe happen till he dies.  And hopefully we get to 2022 before that happens.   Let the Left do some suffering as we all have been.  

Of course you don't. But that's semi-rhetorical. There IS no way out of this one. Numbers 1, 2, and 3, are all dangerous loons; and the house has a Dumbo majority.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu May 20, 2021 2:58 pm

Jill probably wonders how Kamala got herself chosen as VP (knowing how she got herself chosen for other things).

Joe........conveniently "forgot" anything like that
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu May 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Joe, could have a pair of Kamala' s kneepads in his desk drawer for all we know....the thing.

Red Lily, Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park, Cause Jill ain't letting  Empty Re: Yep...i been sayin' it's not gonna be a walk in the park

Post by RV Thu May 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Kamala come in and take Joe's cushy money makin' spot.

Told ya.  I KNOW women.

Via Fox News:

Actually, that is probably why Sleepy Joe chose her for his Vice President!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next