Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 10 most popular Western “medicines” and treatments that FAIL to heal you… and how they make health matters WORSE in the long run

+2
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 10 most popular Western “medicines” and treatments that FAIL to heal you… and how they make health matters WORSE in the long run - Page 2 Empty Re: The 10 most popular Western “medicines” and treatments that FAIL to heal you… and how they make health matters WORSE in the long run

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I found out this summer that treatment of cancer is set in stone so to speak. codified, there is only one way to do it with no regard for the differences in people..such as health, weight, will to live, constitution, vital statistics, etc,...no.  there is one way and one way only.  You get cancer you;ll get the same treatment as every other person does...except maybe the 'elites' of this world.  Does it not strike you as curious that anyone else with brain cancer dies in a short amount of time but jiimmie carter is STILL alive? barely but still alive.  

I find that hard to believe in a first world country. Do you have a link to support it?

For the past 20 months I have been 'carer' for a brain and lung cancer patient. Treatments are tailor made to each and every patient and every aspect of the oncology team work diligently together for every patient. They have extended his life considerably and continue to work hard to keep doing so. They continually consult with the patient and myself and I have nothing but the highest of praise for all of them.

If what you say is true why would ANYONE want to live in the US? It sounds third world.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

The 10 most popular Western “medicines” and treatments that FAIL to heal you… and how they make health matters WORSE in the long run - Page 2 Empty Re: The 10 most popular Western “medicines” and treatments that FAIL to heal you… and how they make health matters WORSE in the long run

Post by 2cent Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:41 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I found out this summer that treatment of cancer is set in stone so to speak. codified, there is only one way to do it with no regard for the differences in people..such as health, weight, will to live, constitution, vital statistics, etc,...no.  there is one way and one way only.  You get cancer you;ll get the same treatment as every other person does...except maybe the 'elites' of this world.  Does it not strike you as curious that anyone else with brain cancer dies in a short amount of time but jiimmie carter is STILL alive? barely but still alive.  
Where in blazes name are you going to doctors, and to what kind? 'Cuz, much as I hate to say this in open, that is one load of bull. shit. It simply isn't true, CJ. I was shown all kinds of different routes to go, with breast cancer, alone. Thank the Dear Lord, I got to choose, "None of the Above." However, a sister with lung cancer had one treatment she chose, and another with bone cancer, with a totally different approach.

Is this what you learned when faced with cancer? If so, that makes me beyond angry! angryfire Please tell me that isn't so?

2cent
2cent

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:44 pm

Red Lily wrote:

I find that hard to believe in a first world country.  Do you have a link to support it?

For the past 20 months I have been 'carer' for a brain and lung cancer patient.  Treatments are tailor made to each and every patient and every aspect of the oncology team work diligently together for every patient.  They have extended his life considerably and continue to work hard to keep doing so.  They continually consult with the patient and myself and I have nothing but the highest of praise for all of them.

If what you say is true why would ANYONE want to live in the US?  It sounds third world.

well i can't get any clearer and i can't give you a link other than what i was told by my surgeon and by 'my' oncologist. The one thing though is that your treatment is based on your stage and your health at that time.  Then they know where to put you in the line of treatment.  .     I was very lucky(strike that....blessed is the word) and i pray my luck holds.

I'm not sure but as i think about it...perhaps they thought of this as a plus.  I don't.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:47 pm

One could always listen to the Democrats and drink Chlorine Bleach to fend off illness...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:54 pm

RV wrote:One could always listen to the Democrats and drink Chlorine Bleach to fend off illness...

or just keep getting their boosters every 3 months.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
RV wrote:One could always listen to the Democrats and drink Chlorine Bleach to fend off illness...

or just keep getting their boosters every 3 months.  

...not sure which one is worse!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2