Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demonic nature of what is happening to this country is no longer hidden

Go down

The Demonic nature of what is happening to this country is no longer hidden Empty The Demonic nature of what is happening to this country is no longer hidden

Post by Calypso Jones Today at 10:12 am

https://harbingersdaily.com/drag-me-to-hell-the-demonic-nature-of-what-is-happening-is-no-longer-being-hidden/

A leading taxpayer-funded California university will host what organizers are calling a “demonic” drag show steeped in the occult later this month. Known as “Drag me to hell,” the horror-themed drag festival is being marketed as a “one-of-a-kind Halloween event” for students.

“Join us for a festive night of dancing, drag, and dress-up!” reads the event description on the University of Southern California’s website featuring grotesque videos of men dressed as caricatures of women covered in blood and demonic regalia.  

“Drag Me to Hell is a one-of-a-kind Halloween event inspired by queer pioneers in 1930s–60s Los Angeles who found refuge in science-fiction fandom and the occult underground,” the invitation continues.  

Numerous faculty is involved.

The event is being organized by USC “Visions and Voices,” which is described as a “university-wide arts and humanities initiative that features a spectacular array of interdiciplinary [sic] events.” The demonic event is co-sponsored by the USC “Fisher Museum of Art.”

But this appears to be just the tip of the iceberg of the demonic and occult activity taxpayers are being forced to finance at USC and beyond.

In fact, less than a week before the “drag me to hell” event, USC Visions and Voices is hosting an event on “conjuring the invisible world” featuring “magical arts” and “spiritualism.” The God of the Bible describes all such activity as an “abomination.”

Meanwhile, the demonic event at USC follows a similar drag fest at California State University on October 11. Dubbed a “Werk Witch Drag Show,” the event was touted as “an intersectional drag show” that encourages participants to “let your inner WITCH shine.”

Of course, the tax-funded occult drag events in California follow the blasphemous drag performance at the summer Olympics in Paris featuring a mockery of the Last Supper. The performance caused a fierce backlash and was condemned worldwide.

It also comes as more and more “drag” performers, including many who read to children in “Drag Queen Story Hour” events, are exposed as child predators, often with criminal records.

For many years, demonic drag queens have been reading LGBT stories to minors in libraries and public schools. One such event at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library featured “Xochi Mochi” wearing a dress and red-tipped demon horns.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down