Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On This Day in History

+10
miketx
2cent
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
HawkTheSlayer
Daily Bread
Lummy
vege57
Calypso Jones
jirqoadai
14 posters

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

Go down

On This Day in History - Page 100 Empty Re: On This Day in History

Post by jirqoadai Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:29 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:i find it incredible that here after 60 years of lagtime, no one comes even remotely close to real slapstick comedy.

There was lots of good physical comedy up until about 75 or 80 when insurance companies refused to cover it.

Folks forget , insurance companies were the original ponzi schemes. Long before Social Security!

And guess what? They are government regulated! Mostly by state government.

What does this mean, you ask.

Lol. It doesn't mean you pay less, but more!

In a nutshell,  it means they can not , nor will ever lose money in a payoff situation like a Hurricane or ice storm . Investors never lose. Just like utilities. Prolly the worst of them all!

they prolly lost their asses when String Bean and Estella were murdered in their own home. prolly denied Granpa Jones an increase in his policies.
I really don't know what  the F@ck that has to do with anything ? Jebe, maybe you could enlighten me. I would appreciate it.
I loved all those guys! I heard grandpa loved his cocaine .

But , it's all speculation . I heard most of cast liked it!

Who didn't! Back in those days.
you didnt know Granpa Jones and String Bean were comedians? vaudville was full of comedians. the timeline when the ins companies became theives was when David Akemans policies were due. no longer could ins companies assume you could live in safety due to your location. at that time your occupation was tabulated as well. it showed the companies were a huge rip off.

-------

https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=5922
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100