Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped'

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped' - Page 2 Empty Re: Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped'

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:22 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Noem for POTUS 2024.

She sure is a lot better looking than that Harris thing too!
She might be juyst a tiny bit "hot" looking.

And here I was thinking you may not notice!   Razz

I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. :cyclops:

You'll get pimples on your tongue if you fib Lol. I bet you even pictured her in a Cat Woman or Wonder Woman costume!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and MisterVeritis like this post

Back to top Go down

Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped' - Page 2 Empty Re: Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped'

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:23 pm

But I like Jeannie much better! I love you

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:24 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:But I like Jeannie much better!

You so smart Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped' - Page 2 Rofl
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:26 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:But I like Jeannie much better!

You so smart  Noem says South Dakota left reeling from Keystone cancellation: 'Everything just stopped' - Page 2 Rofl

Usually that is accompanied by the word ass.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:45 am

Nice ass ;)
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Mission accomplished.
Booman
Booman

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:03 pm

There are only two possible explanations. These people are literally dumber than two planks of wood stuck together with stupid glue or they just want to hurt those that don't see things their way. Yes, they are dumb however I am now convinced they just want to hurt people because no one can be this stupid and live.
Booman
Booman

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Abby08 and USC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 pm

They must really have that voting machine programming thing down, because they are pissing in a lot of people's cornflakes.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:42 am

All perceived threats to 2024 will be aggressively pursued with the intent to cancel.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader and Booman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by USC Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:02 pm

Booman wrote:There are only two possible explanations. These people are literally dumber than two planks of wood stuck together with stupid glue or they just want to hurt those that don't see things their way. Yes, they are dumb however I am now convinced they just want to hurt people because no one can be this stupid and live.

Both are true.

USC

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2