Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities

3 posters

Go down

I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities Empty I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities

Post by JMWinPR Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:55 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13739917/california-laguna-beach-trash-tourists.html
This has been one of my bugaboos since moving here. The article mentions a lot of things, but omitted my favorite, use diapers. Yes folks you read it correctly, diapers within 100 feet of a trash container.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities Empty Re: I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:25 am

I see that here in virginia... in parking lots. That is just so nasty and lazy on the part of some people. PUT IT IN THE TRASH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It's not THAT hard. I doubt that conservative parents do that. It's people who insist that they care about the environment. Enviroinsane lefties.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities Empty Re: I thought it was only West Indians who trashed their communities

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:49 pm

It happens everywhere.

There was a small music venue in town a few weekends ago. Outdoor event.
There were plenty of garbage receptacles.

In the morning, there were rock bands.
In the afternoon , country music bands.

The grounds were clean.

Around dark, the hip-hop bands started and in came that clientele.

When it was over, there was not a blade of grass to be seen. The ground was solid litter piled high, even though they were standing right next to a garbage can.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down