Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNC Convention

+4
hurricanehook
stillblue
Calypso Jones
Crusader
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DNC Convention - Page 4 Empty Re: DNC Convention

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:59 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Radicals are already at their work at DNC convention.  Those cops look like brit cops.  Wonder if they're armed.

https://rumble.com/v5bhq2l-ahead-of-the-dnc-radicals-are-already-chanting-threats.html
That's just plain nuts.  Who couldn't help but question the wisdom in having the DNC Convention in Chicago, in the first place?  It's as if they purposely wanted to set-up a rerun of the 1968 riots.  So, yeah, it is kinda hard not to go along with the guy who said it's a set-up so they can call for Marshall Law.  But to what end?  I can't figure out the purpose in it.  

It's also hard not to agree that those chanters ain't no Muslims.  If they were, there'd be bloodshed.  

Why not?
It's Obama's home base.
DNC Convention - Page 4 1435984250 Man, can I ever be a slow pup some days.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:35 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Radicals are already at their work at DNC convention.  Those cops look like brit cops.  Wonder if they're armed.

https://rumble.com/v5bhq2l-ahead-of-the-dnc-radicals-are-already-chanting-threats.html
That's just plain nuts.  Who couldn't help but question the wisdom in having the DNC Convention in Chicago, in the first place?  It's as if they purposely wanted to set-up a rerun of the 1968 riots.  So, yeah, it is kinda hard not to go along with the guy who said it's a set-up so they can call for Marshall Law.  But to what end?  I can't figure out the purpose in it.  

It's also hard not to agree that those chanters ain't no Muslims.  If they were, there'd be bloodshed.  

Why not?
It's Obama's home base.
DNC Convention - Page 4 1435984250  Man, can I ever be a slow pup some days.  

You're not a slow pup.

Just cautious.

It's a great feature.

You have to sometimes discern what has happened and figure it all out.

You won't like the truth.

Don't be sucked in to other poster's opinions!

Post heavily and often . And feel free to piss everyone off! Lol!

2cent and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:16 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:

Why not?
It's Obama's home base.
DNC Convention - Page 4 1435984250  Man, can I ever be a slow pup some days.  

You're  not a slow pup.

Just cautious.

It's a great feature.

You have to sometimes discern what has happened and figure it all out.

You won't  like the truth.

Don't  be sucked in to other poster's opinions!

Post heavily and often . And feel free to piss everyone off! Lol!
LOL. Well put.

No fear on my putting all my marbles on some anonymous poster's ideas. Especially if they're on the extreme side. But it's also true that I don't trust any politician's word as gospel; just Dems all the more than Pubs. And even then it depends on which ones.

But back to my original take on the DNC Convention. Democrats rarely do anything with a single purpose in mind.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:51 pm

I only saw hilliary's speech tonite..and actually it was a leftist barn burner of a speech..and she looked pretty good. It's amazing that women would have such a hand in destroying the country. well..not really...it's happened many times before.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:27 am

I had to work and only caught the last 5 minutes of Dementia Joe's rant. He's gone from "moderate" to full blown communist. He talked about price fixing and giving young home buyers $25k of my money in the name of freedumb.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:53 am

Crusader wrote:I had to work and only caught the last 5 minutes of Dementia Joe's rant. He's gone from "moderate" to full blown communist. He talked about price fixing and giving young home buyers $25k of my money in the name of freedumb.

Crooked Joe was always a Communist, it's just that now that he's not running for President, he isn't afraid to show it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:26 am

Crusader wrote:I had to work and only caught the last 5 minutes of Dementia Joe's rant. He's gone from "moderate" to full blown communist. He talked about price fixing and giving young home buyers $25k of my money in the name of freedumb.

The thing is that money is never free or forgiven...they act like it is...but like that 8000 dollar incentive they did about 15 years ago for first time home buyers...you pay that back, in your taxes. MY son and his new wife at the time were advised to do it... My daughter, in banking, told them....it's not what you think it is and she explained. They didn't do it thankfully so they didn't have that extra debt.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Casey Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:24 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

The thing is that money is never free or forgiven...they act like it is...but like that 8000 dollar incentive they did about 15 years ago for first time home buyers...you pay that back, in your taxes.    MY son and his new wife at the time were advised to do it... My daughter, in banking, told them....it's not what you think it is and she explained. They didn't do it thankfully so they didn't have that extra debt.
Young people today want instant gratification and not put in the hard work or have patience.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:28 pm

Genius who did this. Their true characters come through.

https://rumble.com/v5bp1cp-whoever-did-these-videos-needs-an-award-for-best-troll-of-dnc-convention-ni.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:09 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-cupich-prays-for-unity-and-peace-at-dnc-where-abortionists-are-waiting-to-hack-babies-to-pieces/

cardinal cupuich prays for unity and peace at DNC wehre abortionists are waiting to hack babies to pieces...ten so far if you can believe the media...and 12 reportedly shot so far... are they fudging those numbers??

What self respecting cardinal would go to the DNC.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next