Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

Post by RV Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:25 am

2cent wrote:
RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I'm really not sure what you're talking about RV.  Your tangent is way off base.   Where's this "left-wing lie" you claim?  Did you bother to even read the article, let alone the quotes?

If, as you claim, this is a "left-wing lie" that means you do not believe that the FBI were  behind the Orlando neo-nazi rally along with various other neo-nazi protests.

I'm not sure why you think exposing the FBI is not a "good" thing.  Sometimes I have no idea what side you are really on.  
Color me baffled, 'cuz I don't get it, either.  I could take a wild guess ...that someone spoke too soon in hopes of making himself look really really smart, and it just didn't work out that way.

Sad part is, this really IS absolutely fantastic news.  You'd think more would be applauding it.

Corruption should never be "applauded" nor called "fantastic". It's just sad and so misleading to make the claim that ANY radicalization HAS to be "right wing" when the majority of the radicalization is obviously and clearly LEFT WING.

Benghazi was a LEFT WING plot that got soldiers killed. HRC's email server was a LEFT WINGER who allowed an illegal server with classified emails which of course was excused because it was a LEFT WINGER who had it. The Bribem classified documents which are EVERYWHERE with no prosecutions, no indictments, no arrests and no court cases were LEFT WING perpetrated. The fiasco in Afghanistan that again got Americans murdered was a LEFT WING fiasco! The Cocaine left in the WH, was done so by a LEFT WINGER! The fire alarm was pulled by a LEFT WINGER to get out of a vote. I could go on and on about how lies are always told when it is Left wingers who perpetrate illegal activities yet, any sane, thinking person KNOWS the truth.

I take it that English is not your first language?  

You have illustrated my case well!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

Post by 2cent Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:22 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
RV wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I'm really not sure what you're talking about RV.  Your tangent is way off base.   Where's this "left-wing lie" you claim?  Did you bother to even read the article, let alone the quotes?

If, as you claim, this is a "left-wing lie" that means you do not believe that the FBI were  behind the Orlando neo-nazi rally along with various other neo-nazi protests.

I'm not sure why you think exposing the FBI is not a "good" thing.  Sometimes I have no idea what side you are really on.  
Color me baffled, 'cuz I don't get it, either.  I could take a wild guess ...that someone spoke too soon in hopes of making himself look really really smart, and it just didn't work out that way.

Sad part is, this really IS absolutely fantastic news.  You'd think more would be applauding it.

Corruption should never be "applauded" nor called "fantastic". It's just sad and so misleading to make the claim that ANY radicalization HAS to be "right wing" when the majority of the radicalization is obviously and clearly LEFT WING.

Benghazi was a LEFT WING plot that got soldiers killed. HRC's email server was a LEFT WINGER who allowed an illegal server with classified emails which of course was excused because it was a LEFT WINGER who had it. The Bribem classified documents which are EVERYWHERE with no prosecutions, no indictments, no arrests and no court cases were LEFT WING perpetrated. The fiasco in Afghanistan that again got Americans murdered was a LEFT WING fiasco! The Cocaine left in the WH, was done so by a LEFT WINGER! The fire alarm was pulled by a LEFT WINGER to get out of a vote. I could go on and on about how lies are always told when it is Left wingers who perpetrate illegal activities yet, any sane, thinking person KNOWS the truth.

I take it that English is not your first language?  

You have illustrated my case well!
That you don't comprehend English all that well? 'Twasn't hard.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2