Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 Empty The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:17 pm

The saddest part of this whole sordid mess is that it does NOT come as a shock, or even a big surprise.  

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/

In 2007, Orlando residents were furious to discover that an FBI informant had organized a neo-Nazi rally through one of the city’s mostly black neighborhoods a year earlier.

“To come into a predominantly black community, which could have resulted in great harm to the black community? I would hate to be part of a game,” Orlando City Councilwoman Daisy Lynum said at the time, calling for a “full-scale investigation” into the matter.

Thankfully, there are stand-up people like Councilwoman Lynum who do care enough to persist in getting to the truth.

Thanks to a trove of previously unpublicized law enforcement records and interviews with several players involved, Headline USA can reveal that the Orlando neo-Nazi rally was indeed organized by the FBI.

~snip~

Moreover, the FBI’s Nazi rallies led to a much larger operation to target right-wing groups. Dubbed “Primitive Affliction,” the operation featured a motorcycle front group, rogue undercover agents, Outlaw bikers, Satanists, bomb-makers and a fugitive on the lam in Mexico.

To top it off, the FBI’s Nazi operation was briefed to the highest levels of the bureau, including to then-Director Robert Mueller, according to at least one record unearthed by this publication

~snip~  

“At the time, the FBI just before that was having me put on Nazi protests, and there were Nazi protests that were handled by the FBI, and operatives like myself,” he said.

Gletty’s statement is a bold one, and shouldn’t be taken at face value. An undercover operative and private investigator, he said the FBI trained him to lie professionally.

But in this case, Gletty’s allegation is borne out by the evidence.

Read all about it here:  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hidden-history-robert-muellers-right-wing-terror-factory-part-1

Folks, it's a well-written article backed up with documentation.  Those S.O.B's don't care how badly they hurt people, nor how many.  We need to find a way to be stronger than their hate; hate for us, as individuals, and hate for this country.  

*And if anybody thinks he can waltz in and take a dump on this thread, think twice.

Last edited by 2cent on Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 Empty Re: The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

Post by RV Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:41 pm

2cent wrote:The saddest part of this whole sordid mess is that it does NOT come as a shock, or even a bog surprise.  

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/

In 2007, Orlando residents were furious to discover that an FBI informant had organized a neo-Nazi rally through one of the city’s mostly black neighborhoods a year earlier.

“To come into a predominantly black community, which could have resulted in great harm to the black community? I would hate to be part of a game,” Orlando City Councilwoman Daisy Lynum said at the time, calling for a “full-scale investigation” into the matter.

Thankfully, there are stand-up people like Councilwoman Lynum who do care enough to persist in getting to the truth.

Thanks to a trove of previously unpublicized law enforcement records and interviews with several players involved, Headline USA can reveal that the Orlando neo-Nazi rally was indeed organized by the FBI.

~snip~

Moreover, the FBI’s Nazi rallies led to a much larger operation to target right-wing groups. Dubbed “Primitive Affliction,” the operation featured a motorcycle front group, rogue undercover agents, Outlaw bikers, Satanists, bomb-makers and a fugitive on the lam in Mexico.

To top it off, the FBI’s Nazi operation was briefed to the highest levels of the bureau, including to then-Director Robert Mueller, according to at least one record unearthed by this publication

~snip~  

“At the time, the FBI just before that was having me put on Nazi protests, and there were Nazi protests that were handled by the FBI, and operatives like myself,” he said.

Gletty’s statement is a bold one, and shouldn’t be taken at face value. An undercover operative and private investigator, he said the FBI trained him to lie professionally.

But in this case, Gletty’s allegation is borne out by the evidence.

Read all about it here:  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hidden-history-robert-muellers-right-wing-terror-factory-part-1

Folks, it's a well-written article backed up with documentation.  Those S.O.B's don't care how badly they hurt people, nor how many.  We need to find a way to be stronger than their hate; hate for us, as individuals, and hate for this country.  

*And if anybody thinks he can waltz in and take a dump on this thread, think twice.  

Whenever I see or hear someone calling someone else a "right winger", I immediately am quite skeptical. Left wingers ALWAYS claim that it was a "right winger", they NEVER claim that it was a left winger. Whenever someone is radical, it is ALWAYS claimed that they MUST be a "right winger" because no left winger would EVER do something radical, unethical, murderous nor harmful. Yeah, right.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 Empty Re: The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:27 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:The saddest part of this whole sordid mess is that it does NOT come as a shock, or even a big surprise.

Whenever I see or hear someone calling someone else a "right winger", I immediately am quite skeptical. Left wingers ALWAYS claim that it was a "right winger", they NEVER claim that it was a left winger. Whenever someone is radical, it is ALWAYS claimed that they MUST be a "right winger" because no left winger would EVER do something radical, unethical, murderous nor harmful. Yeah, right.
The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 2812882407  Did you even bother reading the article?  If you had, maybe you would've caught on that Tyler Durden, author of the Durden Dispatch at Zero Hedge, IS A RIGHT WINGER.

Or do you really think I'm dumb enough to post Left wing garbage, and call it "good?"

Here, they've got the FBI and that stink, Mueller, by the short hairs - with proof, and no one cares to bother putting out the effort to read? And here I thought the sad part was that the article was that it was all too believable.

As for myself, I've been a subscriber to Zero Hege for some time, and am looking forward to Part 2.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:12 pm

bump
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:45 pm

2cent wrote:
RV wrote:
2cent wrote:The saddest part of this whole sordid mess is that it does NOT come as a shock, or even a big surprise.

The Hidden History Of Robert Mueller's Right-Wing Terror Factory, Part 1 2812882407  Did you even bother reading the article?  If you had, maybe you would've caught on that Tyler Durden, author of the Durden Dispatch at Zero Hedge, IS A RIGHT WINGER.

Or do you really think I'm dumb enough to post Left wing garbage, and call it "good?"

Here, they've got the FBI and that stink, Mueller, by the short hairs - with proof, and no one cares to bother putting out the effort to read?  And here I thought the sad part was that the article was that it was all too believable.    

As for myself, I've been a subscriber to Zero Hege for some time, and am looking forward to Part 2.

Hey, people can claim that they're a toaster, it does not make it so. People can claim that others are whatever, it also does not make it so.

And for the record, I DO think that you are dumb enough to post left wing lies and claim that they are "good". I've seen it so many times on here and numerous other places from people who claimed to be "conservatives". Unfortunately, neverTrumpers like Lizard Cheney and Mitt (Adolph) Romney claim that they are "conservatives" also.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:38 pm

I'm really not sure what you're talking about RV. Your tangent is way off base. Where's this "left-wing lie" you claim? Did you bother to even read the article, let alone the quotes?

If, as you claim, this is a "left-wing lie" that means you do not believe that the FBI were behind the Orlando neo-nazi rally along with various other neo-nazi protests.

I'm not sure why you think exposing the FBI is not a "good" thing. Sometimes I have no idea what side you are really on.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'm really not sure what you're talking about RV.  Your tangent is way off base.   Where's this "left-wing lie" you claim?  Did you bother to even read the article, let alone the quotes?

If, as you claim, this is a "left-wing lie" that means you do not believe that the FBI were  behind the Orlando neo-nazi rally along with various other neo-nazi protests.

I'm not sure why you think exposing the FBI is not a "good" thing.  Sometimes I have no idea what side you are really on.  
Color me baffled, 'cuz I don't get it, either. I could take a wild guess ...that someone spoke too soon in hopes of making himself look really really smart, and it just didn't work out that way.

Sad part is, this really IS absolutely fantastic news. You'd think more would be applauding it.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:55 am

Red Lily wrote:I'm really not sure what you're talking about RV.  Your tangent is way off base.   Where's this "left-wing lie" you claim?  Did you bother to even read the article, let alone the quotes?

If, as you claim, this is a "left-wing lie" that means you do not believe that the FBI were  behind the Orlando neo-nazi rally along with various other neo-nazi protests.

I'm not sure why you think exposing the FBI is not a "good" thing.  Sometimes I have no idea what side you are really on.  

I don't live under a rock so, YES, I've heard the LIE numerous times from about every source there is. YES, I DID read the article which claims of course that it was "right wingers" who supposedly did the radical stuff. I've heard it more times that I care to count yet, I've never heard radicals described as Left wingers. So YES, I AM skeptical as to the articles truthfulness, veracity, etc. I don't care what "sources" they claim to cite!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:59 am

2cent wrote:

Color me baffled, 'cuz I don't get it, either.  I could take a wild guess ...that someone spoke too soon in hopes of making himself look really really smart, and it just didn't work out that way.

Sad part is, this really IS absolutely fantastic news.  You'd think more would be applauding it.

Corruption should never be "applauded" nor called "fantastic". It's just sad and so misleading to make the claim that ANY radicalization HAS to be "right wing" when the majority of the radicalization is obviously and clearly LEFT WING.

Benghazi was a LEFT WING plot that got soldiers killed. HRC's email server was a LEFT WINGER who allowed an illegal server with classified emails which of course was excused because it was a LEFT WINGER who had it. The Bribem classified documents which are EVERYWHERE with no prosecutions, no indictments, no arrests and no court cases were LEFT WING perpetrated. The fiasco in Afghanistan that again got Americans murdered was a LEFT WING fiasco! The Cocaine left in the WH, was done so by a LEFT WINGER! The fire alarm was pulled by a LEFT WINGER to get out of a vote. I could go on and on about how lies are always told when it is LEFT WINGERS who perpetrate illegal activities yet, any sane, thinking person KNOWS the truth.

Last edited by RV on Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:02 pm

RV wrote:
2cent wrote:

Color me baffled, 'cuz I don't get it, either.  I could take a wild guess ...that someone spoke too soon in hopes of making himself look really really smart, and it just didn't work out that way.

Sad part is, this really IS absolutely fantastic news.  You'd think more would be applauding it.

Corruption should never be "applauded" nor called "fantastic". It's just sad and so misleading to make the claim that ANY radicalization HAS to be "right wing" when the majority of the radicalization is obviously and clearly LEFT WING.

Benghazi was a LEFT WING plot that got soldiers killed. HRC's email server was a LEFT WINGER who allowed an illegal server with classified emails which of course was excused because it was a LEFT WINGER who had it. The Bribem classified documents which are EVERYWHERE with no prosecutions, no indictments, no arrests and no court cases were LEFT WING perpetrated. The fiasco in Afghanistan that again got Americans murdered was a LEFT WING fiasco! The Cocaine left in the WH, was done so by a LEFT WINGER! The fire alarm was pulled by a LEFT WINGER to get out of a vote. I could go on and on about how lies are always told when it is Left wingers who perpetrate illegal activities yet, any sane, thinking person KNOWS the truth.
I take it that English is not your first language?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next