Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderna's New mRNA "Vaccine"

3 posters

Go down

Moderna's New mRNA "Vaccine" Empty Moderna's New mRNA "Vaccine"

Post by RV Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:54 am

Could this be how they plan to get EVERYONE to take the WuFlu "Vaccine"?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Moderna's New mRNA "Vaccine" Empty Re: Moderna's New mRNA "Vaccine"

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:48 pm

We have a family friend who has taken three covid darts. He is now in hospice in his early 60s. It appears to me that his doctor is eliminating him for convenient reasons. My Friend, let's call him Bert, is fearful and his is depressed. He says, if this is going to happen, then it should get on with it. I am angry in my mind at him for taking these stupid shots...but i can't say that to him. I am angry at the doctors for knowingly going along with the shot encouragement, knowing full well hospital treatment was the killer and for continuing to push it knowing full well it is kiilling and will continue to kill people.

There's nothing i can do except to encourage him to take matters into his own hands, find Another doctor and find out how if there is some way to minimize the damage he's allowed to be done to him.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:We have a family friend who has taken three covid darts.   He is now in hospice in his early 60s.   It appears to me that his doctor is eliminating him for convenient reasons.   My Friend, let's call him Bert, is fearful and his is depressed.   He says, if this is going to happen, then it should get on with it.     I am angry in my mind at him for taking these stupid shots...but i can't say that to him.   I am angry at the doctors for knowingly going along with the shot encouragement, knowing full well hospital treatment was the killer and for continuing to push it knowing full well it is kiilling and will continue to kill people.  

There's nothing i can do except to encourage him to take matters into his own hands, find Another doctor and find out how if there is some way to minimize the damage he's allowed to be done to him.

For what it's worth, I agree with you. You cannot force people to do what they should do, you can only encourage them and hope that they take things in their own hands and accept the encouragement/advise. In the end, I believe that there will be millions of people in the same predicament while the nay sayers, liberals, Dems and the media tell them that it's all in their head and a "conspiracy theory"...

I have a friend who is an extremely fierce, knowledgable and skilled advocate for her special needs daughter. She has been a huge inspiration to me for several years now. I am striving to be a health advocate for my wife, myself, my kids and my Grandkids like she is.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:49 pm

I can't take MRNA. The manufacturer of one of the medications that I take is contraindicated for any MRNA shots.

EvilCat Breath

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:29 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:I can't take MRNA.  The manufacturer of one of the medications that I take is contraindicated for any MRNA shots.  

Personally, I won't take an mRNA "Vaccine" of ANY kind even though I take no medications so it isn't "contraindicated".
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down