Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people

5 posters

Go down

What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people Empty What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 27, 2024 11:14 pm

June 3. Jefferson Davis' birthday. I just throw these things in to aggravate northerners.
June 5. Moonshine Day
June 6. D-Day. I just throw these things in to aggravate leftists because they do not respect what our guys did for us.

June (this year) second sunday in june. Flag day commemorates the adoption of the US flag. Wilson did this in 1917 but it is at the presidents discretion whether to celebrate it nationally in any particular year.

June 21, Fathers Day. I just throw in these things to aggravate mothers.

so far nothing celebrating cows this month. or pies. I'll check for cowpies.

http://www.brownielocks.com/june.html for stupid month, week, day celebrations.

Moonshine day: 5th. definitely an American tradition worthy of celebrating.

US Army Birthday - June 14
United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Birthday - June 23
PTSD Awareness June 27
Operation Red Wings Observance day June 28**

** Lone Survivor--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people Empty Re: What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people

Post by Crusader Mon May 27, 2024 11:52 pm

Which month is straight month.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people Empty Re: What to celebrate or recognize in the month of June for normal sane people

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 28, 2024 1:15 am

Every nation where faggotry emerged as somehow superior, quickly collapsed.

Sparta. Rome. Germany in its Third Reich insanity.

Now it's our turn. RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue May 28, 2024 12:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:June 3. Jefferson Davis' birthday. I just throw these things in to aggravate northerners.
June 5. Moonshine Day
June 6. D-Day. I just throw these things in to aggravate leftists because they do not respect what our guys did for us.

June  (this year) second sunday in june. Flag day commemorates the adoption of the US flag. Wilson did this in 1917 but it is at the presidents discretion whether to celebrate it nationally in any particular year.

PTSD Awareness June 27

What normal, sane person would celebrate alcoholism or warmongering?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 28, 2024 1:36 pm

What the hell, Keith?   Sometimes you are spot on in your thinking and sometimes you sound like you're in the midst of transitioning.   Moonshine is not alcoholism. It is americana.  Personally i don't think anyone in their right mind could enjoy becoming an alcoholic if moonshine were the only available  adult beverage.  And honoring our military?  The men who sacrificed their lives and their safety for this country...is not warmongering.  There may be a time when you'll want one of those guys as your neighbor.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 28, 2024 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue May 28, 2024 1:45 pm

Keith wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:June 3. Jefferson Davis' birthday. I just throw these things in to aggravate northerners.
June 5. Moonshine Day

June  (this year) second sunday in june. Flag day commemorates the adoption of the US flag. Wilson did this in 1917 but it is at the presidents discretion whether to celebrate it nationally in any particular year.

PTSD Awareness June 27

What normal, sane person would celebrate alcoholism or warmongering?
My son is one of those "warmongers".  I used to be one as well.  Neither of us have ever wanted to go to battle.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 28, 2024 10:09 pm

Crusader wrote:My son is one of those "warmongers".  I used to be one as well.  Neither of us have ever wanted to go to battle.

No experienced soldier actually wants war. It's the mark of political desk-jockey officers, that they beat the drums for a new war.

There was nothing good to come out of WWII, except its resolution. Which, now, eighty years after, is turning out to be only a temporary respite - Europeans are again fulled with blood lust, and the Marxists in control - this time out of Brussels and Berlin, not Moscow.

And after all that effort, all that life and treasure...we're about to be involved in one MOAR asinine European war we gain little out of.

Last time it was our traditional allies, especially Britain, pleading for help. This time it's traitorious transplants from You Crane (Vindman and Fat Vicky Nuland) stirring up the blood-lust of morons like Goober Graham and puppets like Dead Joe).

The end result is the same, except that our survival unscathed, this time, seems VERY unlikely to me.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed May 29, 2024 12:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Sometimes you are spot on in your thinking and sometimes you sound like you're in the midst of transitioning.

Transitioning to what?
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 29, 2024 12:27 pm

Keith wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Sometimes you are spot on in your thinking and sometimes you sound like you're in the midst of transitioning.

Transitioning to what?

To 'WOMAN-THINK'.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu May 30, 2024 1:33 am

June 8th - Pumpkin soup appreciation day.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down