Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School budget votes

5 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Go down

School budget votes  Empty School budget votes

Post by Daily Bread Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 pm

I'm not sure if these school budget votes are all voted for at the same time but ours is on May 21st . This years scam on the taxpayers is is for new athletic fields , more bilingual teachers so the newcomers can fully understand how to get more free stuff and to air condition all the schools so they can learn without sweating ( funny how these schools taught and students learned quite well all these years without the classroom being a constant 70° but what would I know !
The Air conditioning monies request struck a cord with me because I recall that the Federal government told us taxpayers that they were taking on Trillions in new debt and they were funding all public schools to replace their Air Ventilation( Air conditioning ) in the nations schools to help eliminate the Covid 13 problem so our poor defenseless teachers wouldn't catch the disease and they could start returning to the classrooms .
Where did all that money go ? I sent a email to my school district and requested an answer because if they already got millions of nationwide Federal taxpayer cash to put in AC than why are they asking for more local taxpayer money to put in AC that should have been put in 2 years ago that was already paid for . Somebody has their hand in the old cookie jar and I'm waiting for an answer .
Waiting for their answer ..... School budget votes  2811932512
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

School budget votes  Empty Re: School budget votes

Post by Casey Jones Sat May 18, 2024 12:09 am

It's obvious, isn't it? Governments, everywhere, are overrun with thieves and revolutionaries. School districts are where they seem able to operate easiest - Drag Queen Story Hour, Fisting Lessons, 1619 Project (Critical Race Theory) and Transgender Fantasy.

They hire teachers who can barely read, many of whom are not even up to the grade level of the classes they are to teach...and what these drooling, moronic, "diverse" "teachers" do, is weaponize the children and bray for MOAR MONEY.

We saw during Coe Vidd how hard they work, and how much they want to work.

WASHINGTON funds most of this anyway. But it only funds it, if lessons meet the revolutionaries' approval and guidelines. Meaning, approved pro-perversity sex/grooming lessons, Critical Race Theory, Ray Sissm lessons, covert Marxism.

Those kids who wind up there, will learn nothing. If I had children/grandchildren in those schools, I WOULD TAKE THEM OUT. Home schooling, if nothing else.

For the levies: I have a standard answer: NO.

For those rock heads who say, I, as a renter, don't pay it: BULL SCHITTE. Rent for both my apartment, previous apartment, and storage units went WAY up, last four years - and the reasons given, were the grotesque increase locally in property taxes. This isn't a greedy landlord - it's THREE that I personally dealt with; and it's all over town. And we see what property taxes are on these $1.3 million homes in town, on their small lots.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat May 18, 2024 4:40 am

What opened my eyes was when I saw my school tax dollars being used to print flyers in the schools for the kids to take home to the parents to remind them to vote the teachers a raise in a bond package .
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat May 18, 2024 10:11 pm

Crusader wrote:What opened my eyes was when I saw my school tax dollars being used to print flyers in the schools for the kids to take home to the parents to remind them to vote the teachers a raise in a bond package .

Sometimes, it's just about showing who has the POW-ah.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon May 20, 2024 5:41 pm

Yeah, the schools always claim that it's "only" so many cents per thousand on our real estate taxes, unfortunately those "only cents" add up for working families.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon May 20, 2024 6:42 pm

Daily Bread wrote:I'm not sure if these school budget votes are all voted for at the same time but ours is on May 21st . This years scam on the taxpayers is is for new athletic fields , more bilingual teachers so the newcomers can fully understand how to get more free stuff and to air condition all the schools so they can learn without sweating ( funny how these schools taught and students learned quite well all these years without the classroom being a constant 70° but what would I know !
The Air conditioning monies request struck a cord with me because I recall that the Federal government told us taxpayers that they were taking on Trillions in new debt and they were funding all public schools to replace their Air Ventilation( Air conditioning ) in the nations schools to help eliminate the Covid 13  problem so our poor defenseless teachers wouldn't catch the disease and they could start returning to the classrooms .
Where did all that money go ? I sent a email to my school district and requested an answer because if they already got millions of nationwide Federal taxpayer cash to put in AC than why are they asking for more local taxpayer money to put in AC that should have been put in 2 years ago that was already paid for . Somebody has their hand in the old cookie jar and I'm waiting for an answer .
Waiting for their answer .....
Is this a vote for to continue an existing millage, or a request for new millage from voters?

F@ck these a$$holes! 

Fund it with a sales tax . See how well that vote that goes. 

Property owners should not bear the full responsibility for supporting local schools.

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon May 20, 2024 8:19 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Crusader wrote:What opened my eyes was when I saw my school tax dollars being used to print flyers in the schools for the kids to take home to the parents to remind them to vote the teachers a raise in a bond package .

Sometimes, it's just about showing who has the POW-ah.
The next year they wanted a bond package for a new stadium. 10 years later and they are playing in the same old stadium.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 20, 2024 9:51 pm

RV wrote:Yeah, the schools always claim that it's "only" so many cents per thousand on our real estate taxes, unfortunately those "only cents" add up for working families.

Time to time, I watch some of these commentator vids on ewww tube. The ones who're saying everything is going to excrement - some are real-estate guys, one is a kid who's a used-car dealer in North Carolina. But one thing they've shown, is property prices.

AND the TAX BILLS on these homes - which were $60k homes in 1980, now are millions of dollars.

Imagine a tax bill of $25,000. TAXES. EVERY YEAR. How in God's Great Hell can you live like that?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue May 21, 2024 7:58 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:Yeah, the schools always claim that it's "only" so many cents per thousand on our real estate taxes, unfortunately those "only cents" add up for working families.

Time to time, I watch some of these commentator vids on ewww tube.  The ones who're saying everything is going to excrement - some are real-estate guys, one is a kid who's a used-car dealer in North Carolina.  But one thing they've shown, is property prices.

AND the TAX BILLS on these homes - which were $60k homes in 1980, now are millions of dollars.

Imagine a tax bill of $25,000.  TAXES.  EVERY YEAR.  How in God's Great Hell can you live like that?

Great question! Other than the BMW, Lexus, Rivian and Tesla class, I have no idea.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down