Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions

2 posters

Go down

Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions Empty Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 15, 2024 11:06 am

https://harbingersdaily.com/the-same-pagan-gods-are-fooling-millions-today-just-under-different-names/

Are some of those names Planned Parenthood? Democrat Party? Transgenderism?  Women's Health, LGBTQ?

The Road to Perdition
While Christians should not fear Satan and his demons, neither should we dismiss them as irrelevant. The demonic being assigned to Persia was able to detain God’s emissary from reaching the prophet Daniel for 3 weeks. Only when Michael, one of the highest-ranking angels, came to help was the messenger finally able to fulfill his mission (Daniel 10:11-13). As an aside, the same demonic spirit seems to still hold great sway over modern-day Persia—Iran.

We may wonder about the persistent poverty (material and spiritual) of places like Haiti and Afghanistan. But past leaders consciously welcomed demonic forces to have authority in their territory—resulting in continuing desperation and despair for their beleaguered people. The consequence of rejecting light and embracing darkness is obvious.

In America, a great moral and spiritual shift has occurred. What was once anathema is now embraced. This shift is evident even in music. In 1974, the funk band Ohio Players released Running From the Devil. Just 4 years later, hard rock band Van Halen would receive far more acclaim and popularity with their version, Running With the Devil. Just one year later, the Australian band AC/DC, would joyfully sing, “I’m on the Highway to Hell.” But one line in Van Halen’s lyrics captures the inevitable nihilism and despair of every person who anticipates dwelling with demons: “I got no love, no love you’d call real.” Desperately sad, but eternally true.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed May 15, 2024 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling democrat)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions Empty Re: Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions

Post by RV Thu May 16, 2024 6:36 am

I will say to this what I have said to people in cults, "Look and study the Bible, if you want to know the truth." There is no need for people to be fooled, bamboozled, lied to or taken in. It's all clear in the Bible, yet people want to just believe whatever they are told by a "religious leader".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions Empty Re: Same Pagan gods of yesteryear under new names are fooling millions

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 16, 2024 9:48 am

That would be too hard.  Plus you have people who are already propagandized enough to say that the bible is just fairy  tales.
It actually frightens me when people post very rude and ugly things about God and His Son and the Holy Ghost.  I think of this scripture.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31.

and i love this part of scripture for its simplicity.

Our God lives in Heaven and he does as he pleases. Psalm 115:3
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 16, 2024 10:04 am

Just occured to me...I'd call 'Climate Change' or whatever their current name for it is, one of their pagan Gods. Ba'al probably.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down