Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

+4
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
Keith
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah - Page 2 Empty Re: Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 1:15 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:then youre a fool Keith. look at what the turks did to armenia the second Vladimir Ulyanov died.  

well sharia is substantially better for a male than it is for a female.   Its deadly for females and male trannies and homos.  
no. all the males were executed in armenia. then the turks had fun with all the women.

well that isn't fun for the women. But right in line with islamic policies.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah - Page 2 Empty Re: Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 1:16 pm

JMWinPR wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:STill the question is...why do men...let's say black men, imprisoned black men, or even cassius clay/mohammad ali  convert to islam...and did he really ..   how about his wives.  and children.  What kind of islam if indeed he actually did convert, did he practice.  
My understanding is that Malcolm X and Calypso Louie are the only ones present in prison. It is easy to understand why, being based on white oppression, etc.  I know one career felon who doesn't follow them, but obviously many do. I don't remember the difference between N.O.I. and the other two, but it is significant. Maybe the "Mother Ship" Sister X talked about has something to do with it.
I recall you once offering me a knuckle sandwich ifn I ever again questioned the similarity of your first names.
That was long ago and far away.

LOL you know i was joking with ya.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 1:17 pm

jirqoadai wrote:leave her alone PR. i had a cat once named Calypso. she was toilet trained. maybe CJ is the re-incarne...............

Watch it bud. Why would men believe in such a god as Allah - Page 2 2041048078 Why would men believe in such a god as Allah - Page 2 452754053
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm

i just saw wikis crap. they have the date totaly fucked up. isreal wouldve sent its cavalry out to rescue them in 1915-1917. the genocide was from 1921-1923
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 1:21 pm

and the turks killed over 15 million armenians.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon May 06, 2024 3:42 pm

Why did Adam allow Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? Why do people think Communism works even though there is ample evidence to the contrary? Why do people claim to be against God, against His word, against Christians and against church? Why are there numerous instances in abundance in the Bible where people are lost and continue to be so? Why was Pharaoh so determined to keep the Israeli people as slaves? Why did HAMAS attack Israel and kill, rape, kidnap and torture civilians? There are tons of questions and few if any answers.

And for the record, "Allah" is NOT the other name for God!

Last edited by RV on Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 3:57 pm

it's basically the nature of man...but we as humans want answers we can understand. I think a lot of it has to do with anger/aggression/power.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue May 07, 2024 1:49 am

jirqoadai wrote:and the turks killed over 15 million armenians.

You needed to put in a decimal point

"""There were approximately 1.5 million Armenians living in the multiethnic Ottoman Empire in 1915. At least 664,000 and possibly as many as 1.2 million died during the genocide""
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue May 07, 2024 8:04 am

jirqoadai wrote:leave her alone PR. i had a cat once named Calypso. she was toilet trained. maybe CJ is the re-incarne...............
I'm happy to hear you think our very own CJ is toilet trained. Note to CJ, he definitely needs a knuckle sammich for that post

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 am

RV wrote:Why did Adam allow Eve to eat the forbidden fruit? Why do people think Communism works even though there is ample evidence to the contrary? Why do people claim to be against God, against His word, against Christians and against church? Why are there numerous instances in abundance in the Bible where people are lost and continue to be so? Why was Pharaoh so determined to keep the Israeli people as slaves? Why did HAMAS attack Israel and kill, rape, kidnap and torture civilians? There are tons of questions and few if any answers.

It appears from the text that he was right there with her. Can a man tell a woman what to do? Have you ever attempted this? "Honey, should you be eating that?' 😉 Maybe he did try. He paid for it anyway.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next