Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

+4
JMWinPR
jirqoadai
Keith
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah Empty Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 5:35 pm

I don't mean middle eastern men...it is in their earliest upbringing...maybe in their genes if at all possible.  What would make western men give up their beliefs and believe in islam?

I think i know why women do it.  Women instinctively want a strong man who is willing to fight for something, for them, even if it means getting beaten themselves.  Sorta like Stockholm Syndrome.

It will not be pleasant uner islamic rule.  From clues in the bible i think that is where we are headed.  They will rule with a strong, barbaric, punishing, cruel hand but only for the seven years...and then no more ever.

https://rumble.com/v4tdz66-unearthed-interview-shows-plan-for-ubiquitous-sharia-law-is-right-on-schedu.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah Empty Re: Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

Post by Keith Mon May 06, 2024 12:18 pm

I'd take my chances with Sharia law before I'd submit to this Marxist, degenerate, postmodernist occupation we're living under now.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Why would men believe in such a god as Allah Empty Re: Why would men believe in such a god as Allah

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 12:38 pm

Keith wrote:I'd take my chances with Sharia law before I'd submit to this Marxist, degenerate, postmodernist occupation we're living under now.

well it's near the same thing. If our leaders are christian with christian values.....would you have a problem with that?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 12:39 pm

then youre a fool Keith. look at what the turks did to armenia the second Vladimir Ulyanov died.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 12:40 pm

STill the question is...why do men...let's say black men, imprisoned black men, or even cassius clay/mohammad ali convert to islam...and did he really .. how about his wives. and children. What kind of islam if indeed he actually did convert, did he practice.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 06, 2024 12:41 pm

jirqoadai wrote:then youre a fool Keith. look at what the turks did to armenia the second Vladimir Ulyanov died.  

well sharia is substantially better for a male than it is for a female. Its deadly for females and male trannies and homos.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 pm

because stupidity runs wild in blacks. take the example of jim jones colony.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:then youre a fool Keith. look at what the turks did to armenia the second Vladimir Ulyanov died.  

well sharia is substantially better for a male than it is for a female.   Its deadly for females and male trannies and homos.  
no. all the males were executed in armenia. then the turks had fun with all the women.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon May 06, 2024 1:00 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:STill the question is...why do men...let's say black men, imprisoned black men, or even cassius clay/mohammad ali  convert to islam...and did he really ..   how about his wives.  and children.  What kind of islam if indeed he actually did convert, did he practice.  
My understanding is that Malcolm X and Calypso Louie are the only ones present in prison. It is easy to understand why, being based on white oppression, etc. I know one career felon who doesn't follow them, but obviously many do. I don't remember the difference between N.O.I. and the other two, but it is significant. Maybe the "Mother Ship" Sister X talked about has something to do with it.
I recall you once offering me a knuckle sandwich ifn I ever again questioned the similarity of your first names.
That was long ago and far away.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 06, 2024 1:07 pm

leave her alone PR. i had a cat once named Calypso. she was toilet trained. maybe CJ is the re-incarne...............
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next