Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing.

+2
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing. Empty Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing.

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:23 pm

This is just cringeworthy.

America Reacts:  

https://www.outkick.com/culture/america-reacts-to-insane-drew-barrymore-kamala-harris-interview

what is wrong with leftists?  They're idiots...looking for surrogate mommy and daddy.  Kamala is not my momma, Joe is not my daddy or grandad or anything. These people are freaking crazy.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing. Empty Re: Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing.

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:24 pm

E.T. should give back Drews flower
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing. Empty Re: Drew Barrymore interviews Kamala on Drew's show and it is embarrassing.

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:33 pm

Drew is 49. How can she be so stupid.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Drew is 49.  How can she be so stupid.
at least 4,000,000 voters voted for Jill Biden and her breast milking for Joe. tied with Walter Mondale for being the least liked democrat canidate in US history.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:30 pm

Drew Barrymore is embarrassing.

No matter what she does.

She was a twelve-year-old drunk. Only the decor of coffee-table magazines, kept publishers from delving into her sex life at the time.

Later, she comes out of "rehab" with huge garish sleeve tattoos on her arms and shoulders.

She is a pig. There's no other word for her. Maybe it's not her fault; but she's a promiscuous tramp with a history of substance abuse and public outrages.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Keith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed May 01, 2024 11:58 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Drew is 49.  How can she be so stupid.

Look into her childhood background and it will start to make some sense. This woman was doomed before she ever hit puberty.

No, I will not watch that clip. I already feel like I killed a few brain cells just reading about it.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun May 05, 2024 3:32 pm

Okay, call me an ostrich, if you like.  What the heck is a "mamala?" A surrogate mother? In which case, hands off! Although mine has gone on to her next life, there's not a soul who could take her place, and I'll thank anyone suggesting otherwise best keep hands off!
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun May 05, 2024 3:38 pm

2cent wrote:Okay, call me an ostrich, if you like.  What the heck is a "mamala?"  A surrogate mother?  In which case, hands off!  Although mine has gone on to her next life, there's not a soul who could take her place, and I'll thank anyone suggesting otherwise best keep hands off!

It's the opposite of a papala.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun May 05, 2024 3:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:Okay, call me an ostrich, if you like.  What the heck is a "mamala?"  A surrogate mother?  In which case, hands off!  Although mine has gone on to her next life, there's not a soul who could take her place, and I'll thank anyone suggesting otherwise best keep hands off!

It's the opposite of a papala.

Booo. lol But same goes for him, tyvm.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon May 06, 2024 12:07 pm

Also, it's a bit disturbing that someone would be calling for a politician to act as a mother figure over the population, as if we are not autonomous beings and need to be coddled from cradle to grave.

We don't need anymore mommy/daddy/nanny governments. They're the reason why we're in the sorry-ass shape we're in today.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down