Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Looking At All The Protest.....

+6
RV
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
Quark
10 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 16 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Quark Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This is all the fault of democrats.

I take my fedora off for the police. I could not keep doing this knowing they will be back out on the street before I get the paper work done.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 16 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 07, 2024 10:10 pm

Quark wrote:
I take my fedora off for the police. I could not keep doing this knowing they will be back out on the street before I get the paper work done.

If I were a cop, I wouldn't bother.

We don't need police. We need shock troops.

Now, it won't happen - this is Gnu Yark, not a real government...it's a fem-Nazi pretend Woketard state - but the state militia needs to go in there and MOW THEM DOWN.

That would END it.

And if they had a real governor - even Nelson Rockheadfeller would do - he'd give them all total immunity, preventing the Left from staging a Kent-type ten-year-investigation.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 08, 2024 8:30 am

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed May 08, 2024 9:04 am

Idiots supporting terrorists.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Thu May 09, 2024 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Calypso Jones, Casey Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 08, 2024 9:10 am

oh look here!!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/poll-finds-massive-majority-college-students-not-interested/

The vast majority of college students in the United States have absolutely no interest in the anti-Israel protests on campus, according to new polling.

These students do care about political issues, but this is not one of them. They also want the protesters to be held accountable for all the trouble and damage they have caused.

The people behind these protests represent a tiny minority of college students, yet they are constantly issuing demands and eating up tons of attention by being the loudest and most annoying people on campuses.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 08, 2024 11:43 am

IT has been said, I have Read it that young men are moving to the right, as young women are moving leftward...and it seems to be true because it appears that many of the protestors for terrorism and killing jews are ...women... i mean..What the hale??

Indeed most of what we have heard coming out of the protests are the voices of young women...stupid ones but still women...oh..and a few little guys with eye makeup and fashionable scarves. Is that the new repezent for hamas?? hmmm.

https://www.piratewires.com/p/revolution-of-the-broletariat
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
It should be self-evident to anyone with half brain that Hamas and other Moslem terrorists plus their billionaire Marxist supporters are behind all this. This not just a bunch of unorganized students doing this. This is remanence of the Vietnam protest lead by the Marxists of the day.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Wed May 08, 2024 2:05 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:oh look here!!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/poll-finds-massive-majority-college-students-not-interested/

The vast majority of college students in the United States have absolutely no interest in the anti-Israel protests on campus, according to new polling.

These students do care about political issues, but this is not one of them. They also want the protesters to be held accountable for all the trouble and damage they have caused.

The people behind these protests represent a tiny minority of college students, yet they are constantly issuing demands and eating up tons of attention by being the loudest and most annoying people on campuses.

That's how it happens the squeaky wheel gets the grease. The other wheels just go about their business.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Wed May 08, 2024 2:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:IT has been said, I have Read it that young men are moving to the right, as young women are moving leftward...and it seems to be true because it appears that many of the protestors for terrorism and killing jews are ...women... i mean..What the hale??  

Indeed most of what we have heard coming out of the protests are the voices of young women...stupid ones but still women...oh..and a few little guys with eye makeup and fashionable scarves.    Is that the new repezent for hamas??   hmmm.

https://www.piratewires.com/p/revolution-of-the-broletariat
It appears young women are easily lead astray. The Moslem men will set them right just as soon as the Moslem men take over.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm

What is this?  Girls Gone Wild? Girls Night Out?

great googly moogly they're rhyming. LOL No guys better approach this deadly concoction of estrogen and stupidity.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next