Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Makes a Christian Saved?

+2
Keith
RV
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Makes a Christian Saved? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes a Christian Saved?

Post by Cotton1 Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:52 am

RV wrote:
Cotton1 wrote:How comforting. A thread about how to save yourself from God's wrath . Oh boy lol. RV you are a real piece of work

Really? I don't see how telling people the truth is wrong but, hey you can "interpret, interject or presume" my comment anyway you please! Sorry you were "triggered"...

I wasn't "triggered" in a bad way. It's more like stunned that a that you take a book written by men as a gospel truth to end all other truths. You are not much of a thinker as most sheep aren't but at least in your reply you refrained from posting Bible verses as answers.

Cotton1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton1 Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am

RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:
Cotton1 wrote:How comforting. A thread about how to save yourself from God's wrath . Oh boy lol. RV you are a real piece of work

Really? I don't see how telling people the truth is wrong but, hey you can "interpret, interject or presume" my comment anyway you please! Sorry you were "triggered"...

and now some sarcastic abuse from a christian when someone made an observation  

We differ AGAIN. My comment was neither "sarcasm" nor "abuse" but, as I told Cotton, you can twist or interpret my comments anyway you like. Just remember that it works BOTH ways...

Really? It works BOTH ways? Lmao. Coming from a lightweight as yourself I'll accept that invitation. Before you puff your chest out too far and pull up your big boy pants just know i can be a rude mfer

Cotton1

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 pm

Cotton1 wrote:
RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:

and now some sarcastic abuse from a christian when someone made an observation  

We differ AGAIN. My comment was neither "sarcasm" nor "abuse" but, as I told Cotton, you can twist or interpret my comments anyway you like. Just remember that it works BOTH ways...

Really? It works BOTH ways? Lmao. Coming from a lightweight as yourself I'll accept  that invitation. Before you puff your chest out too far and pull up your  big boy pants just know i can be a rude  mfer

...of THAT I am quite certain, not an intelligent one but, rude I am VERY certain of!

RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2