Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking pride in skin color

+4
Calypso Jones
Jen
vege57
Keith
8 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taking pride in skin color Empty Taking pride in skin color

Post by Keith Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:38 pm

I'm just gonna come out and say it-- if you're the type of person who takes pride in your skin color, you're an idiot. I really don't care what color you are, as long as you're not a degenerate. The problem is, most people are, and they try to cover it up by saying that their skin color and their race are the best. The white nationalist crowd does this all the time. Have you seen what the average white American looks like and what activities they take part in? These are people who cover themselves in ghastly, gang-like tattoos, do all kinds of drugs and commit all sorts of crimes, yet go around saying they're so fucking proud to be white. It's like, give me a fucking break. How can any self-respecting person take pride in any of that?
Keith
Keith

vege57, Casey Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Taking pride in skin color Empty Re: Taking pride in skin color

Post by vege57 Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:50 pm

White is right , Black is whack
vege57
vege57

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 pm

Should I be proud that I'm so white that I glow under black light? I think not.

I have an adopted brother who is Native American/ Greek in ancestry and my whole childhood he would hold his tanned arm up next to mine and say "neener neener neener" (I'm not kidding)
Jen
Jen

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:25 pm

Keith wrote:I'm just gonna come out and say it-- if you're the type of person who takes pride in your skin color, you're an idiot. I really don't care what color you are, as long as you're not a degenerate. The problem is, most people are, and they try to cover it up by saying that their skin color and their race are the best. The white nationalist crowd does this all the time. Have you seen what the average white American looks like and what activities they take part in? These are people who cover themselves in ghastly, gang-like tattoos, do all kinds of drugs and commit all sorts of crimes, yet go around saying they're so fucking proud to be white. It's like, give me a fucking break. How can any self-respecting person take pride in any of that?

Wait.  What?

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:46 pm

I like being white

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:05 pm

What a thing to take pride in - one of few aspects of a person, that a person has NO control over.

Clothes, physical fitness, cleanliness, all are under an individual's control. Hard work is its own reward.

NOT the skin hue.

My insurance man in Ohio, now long retired...had a photo framed in his office. It was a black guy, a janitor in the 1940s, in the Cleveland Union Terminal train station. Sun was coming in through the concourse windows, and this guy was silhouetted.

That was obviously why the photographer shot it. But the concourse floor was immaculate. He was dressed as was expected - a bowler hat, a white shirt and tie, suitcoat and dress pants, black shined shoes. Holding a floor broom.

He took pride in his work. It may have been a humble job (but paid well; railroad work paid everyone well) but he was proud of having done it to the best of his ability.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 am

An example of an attitude that seems long past...right @Casey Jones

I was looking at photos of current venezuela....a mess. Trash everywhere. Why is it that people live in that squalor when civilization starts going to hell? Look at the slums in Africa. Hell.>LOOK AT CHICAGO, Detroit, DC, Philadelphia, NYCity. I see that mess on our roads here in Virginia and it makes me sick the direction we're heading.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent, Casey Jones and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:42 am

Currently people wear their skin color as a sign or entitlement and special privilege and i am not talking about white people.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:I'm just gonna come out and say it-- if you're the type of person who takes pride in your skin color, you're an idiot. I really don't care what color you are, as long as you're not a degenerate. The problem is, most people are, and they try to cover it up by saying that their skin color and their race are the best. The white nationalist crowd does this all the time. Have you seen what the average white American looks like and what activities they take part in? These are people who cover themselves in ghastly, gang-like tattoos, do all kinds of drugs and commit all sorts of crimes, yet go around saying they're so fucking proud to be white. It's like, give me a fucking break. How can any self-respecting person take pride in any of that?

Wait.  What?
That's what I was going to ask. Along with wondering if I might need to get out more often. I bet you're out more often that I am. Do you run across that attitude, and way of behavior? 'Cuz I most certainly do not.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 am

Calypso Jones wrote:An example of an attitude that seems long past...right @Casey Jones

I was looking at photos of current venezuela....a mess. Trash everywhere.  Why is it that people live in that squalor when civilization starts going to hell?  Look at the slums in Africa.  Hell.>LOOK AT CHICAGO, Detroit, DC, Philadelphia, NYCity.     I see that mess on our roads here in Virginia and it makes me sick the direction we're heading.  
My psycobabble is a little rusty, but I'll take a stab at that anyway. My guess is that it's an outward sign of having lost all hope.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next