Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips

2 posters

Go down

Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips Empty Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:25 pm

https://rumble.com/v4oiwtc-disgusting-bus-assistant-caught-abusing-severely-disabled-boys-during-trips.html

black on white crime.  adult female on white child crime.    I hardly think anything substantial will be done about this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/colorado-school-bus-aide-caught-on-camera-striking-nonverbal-autistic-boy-police/ar-BB1lpgoQ

so much bad stuff is happening in Colorado.

It wasn't until Vestal asked to review the bus surveillance video last month, which she made public Tuesday, that she learned the bus aide was abusing her son.

"Had bus footage been routinely audited, the torture and torment of my sweet boy could have been stopped," Vestal said, according to FOX31 Denver.

"If I could say one thing to Littleton Public Schools, it would be, how dare you?" she said. "How dare you fail my son in such an astonishingly preventable way?"

Jones was released from jail shortly after her arrest, The Associated Press reported. She is being represented by lawyers from the public defender’s office, which does not comment to the media on its cases.

The AP obtained a letter to parents from Littleton Public Schools Superintendent Todd Lambert April 5, stating Jones was terminated after her arrest.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips Empty Re: Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips

Post by Keith Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:36 pm

The boy's parents sound like clueless idiots. They send their child to a public school with black savages, and then wonder what went wrong when the child gets assaulted. I don't think there's any excuse to be that daft in this day and age. Those parents failed their son. They should charge them along with that bus "assistant". Putting your children in DoE-compliant chalkboard jungles is child abuse.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips Empty Re: Disgusting bus assistant caught abusing severely disabled boys during trips

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:44 pm

Keith wrote:The boy's parents sound like clueless idiots. They send their child to a public school with black savages, and then wonder what went wrong when the child gets assaulted. I don't think there's any excuse to be that daft in this day and age. Those parents failed their son. They should charge them along with that bus "assistant". Putting your children in DoE-compliant chalkboard jungles is child abuse.

People trust these places...they want to be able to trust that someone in authority cares about their children.   Many of the rest of us know that is not true.  They've learned a sad lesson about how that school valued their children.

Now let's see how successful parents are who decide to sue the gov't run pubic school system.   DoJ was targetting parents as terrorists and harassing them for the past two years for going to school board meetings and having the gall to push back against stupid harmful policies. Well hell..in this current political climate, they'd declare them insurrectionists and put them in jail for years with no trial date. You want to go first?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:The boy's parents sound like clueless idiots. They send their child to a public school with black savages, and then wonder what went wrong when the child gets assaulted. I don't think there's any excuse to be that daft in this day and age. Those parents failed their son. They should charge them along with that bus "assistant". Putting your children in DoE-compliant chalkboard jungles is child abuse.

People trust these places...they want to be able to trust that someone in authority cares about their children.   Many of the rest of us know that is not true.  They've learned a sad lesson about how that school valued their children.

The problem is that parents are often sending their kids to the same schools they went to when they were young... at a time when demographics were more in their favor, and society and order hadn't yet deteriorated to an unacceptable point. So the parents just conveniently assume that nothing has changed since they graduated, and never bother to do their research on the school's current policies or anything else that might have changed.

Sadly, I think a lot of parents are just too damn lazy. They are more preoccupied with chasing a paycheck, so they will hand their children to anyone just to keep them out of their hair for a few hours a day. They don't care about their education or their safety. If they did, they would have them put in a good private school (which themselves are becoming increasingly rare these days) or better yet, homeschool them.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:03 pm

I'm sure there are some parents like that...but most of them are not.

So many young mothers dread the first day of school for their babies.  They know how cruel children can be from their own experience.   HOME SCHOOL your kids OR put them in a private school where you can keep an eye on them and what they're learning.

This gov't school thing is an epic failure.

There's a monument near plymouth rock that deals with education of the young and the preservation of our freedom.....so few people know about it. Let me get a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwrXHUsNC6E

Kirk Cameron did this...it's called Monumental...and it is VERY good. I have a copy of it myself and have loaned it out. I probably should buy a few copies and give them away for free.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down