Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump

2 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump Empty Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:15 pm

Seems that inbred connection between hollywood and DC is indispensable for B or lower class actors.    Now we have Mira Romy Sorvino dabbling in politics with lies.   She could be sprint's inspiration.  

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1811013002503573929.html

The night Trump was elected I literally cried because somehow my beloved America was choosing to put a man in power who bragged of sexually assaulting women (grabbing them by the 🐱) &was credibly accused by 20 women of assault and rape, one of whom, @ejeancarroll since won her legal battle
@ejeancarroll I tried to sound the alarm about his younger victims which somehow are just now gaining visibility as the Epstein files are opening. How could my country choose a leader that you would not trust to babysit your daughter? How could our well-being mean so little to so many???
This election is of crucial importance to our fundamental way of life & freedoms & rights we take for granted as human beings. If you think, I’m gonna vote for DT bc my taxes won’t go up & he’s funny, you are literally contributing to the end of the American Experiment as we know it

@ejeancarroll For people of any faith, especially Christians who believe he’s their man, how can you elect such a hedonistic, dishonest, dangerous man, who builds a platform on whipping up hatred of the immigrant- (classic Hitler play, whom he admired) when Jesus talks of loving the foreigner?
@ejeancarroll He literally betrays all tenets of major religions- he just lies about being a man of faith himself. He is not a person we can look up to, does not possess admirable character traits-he’s just good at self promotion/pretending to be rich, though he’s been bankrupt countless times

more desperate lies from the party that has probably screwd itself in 2024 because of the lies the put out prior to 2020 to destroy Trump.

she cried. boody hoo.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump Empty Re: Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump

Post by Keith Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:15 pm

Never heard of her. I looked her up, and she supposedly won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for some '90s film I never heard of, either. I've never been much of a movie person, honestly. I quit paying attention to anything coming out of Hollywood years ago, so most of the celebs I know of are now pushing about 60-70.

I couldn't care less about the politics of people I'm not a fan of or never heard of. It only becomes a problem when they use their status as a celebrity (or what passes for a celebrity) to dictate to regular people what they should believe in. Most of them haven't had a real acting job in years, so this is how they spend their free time. It's sad.
Keith
Keith

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump Empty Re: Mira Sorvino has a meltdown over Trump

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:47 pm

Leftist women are out in force.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Media :: Hollywood

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum