Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house What a three weeks

+3
2cent
Wyatt Earp
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house  What a three weeks Empty Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house What a three weeks

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:46 pm

and thank you to Matt Gaetz.

https://rumble.com/v3rtg4h-matt-gaetz-steve-scalise-put-the-final-dagger-in-the-heart-of-kevin-mccarth.html

Hear the behind the scenes shenanigans of establishment deep stater Kevin the blade McCarthy. and how he was stopped.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house  What a three weeks Empty Re: Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house What a three weeks

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Gaetz says MAGA is Ascendant.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/gaetz-says-johnson-speakership-proves-maga-is-ascendant-in-gop-swamp-is-on-the-run-5517173?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily&src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily

From Matt's mouth to God's ear.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house  What a three weeks Empty Re: Mike Johnson, new speaker of the house What a three weeks

Post by Wyatt Earp Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:38 pm

Matt Gaetz took advantage of the stupidity of the Democratic base to oust McCarthy. Democrats voted to take away his speakership, and a more conservative speaker took McCarthy's place. This fact isn't receiving the appreciation it deserves.

So much for the 2 weeks of "chaos". How did we ever survive?
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 pm

I hope Gaetz is right. I'd not heard anything of Rep. Johnson, but others who've listened to him in Congressional meetings found him to be tough and sharp.

However, the Liberty Score from Conservative Review spells a different story, where Johnson's voting record is concerned. They gave him a "C."

Conservative Votes 35
Liberal Votes 12
Missed Votes 3
Liberty Score 74

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/mike-johnson

I guess we'll see.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:Matt Gaetz took advantage of the stupidity of the Democratic base to oust McCarthy. Democrats voted to take away his speakership, and a more conservative speaker took McCarthy's place. This fact isn't receiving the appreciation it deserves.

THAT is a GREAT POINT.  I bet they would have loved Emmer.  or even mcHenry.

and i don't think that disappointment is wasted on the Gutter Mediasses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:15 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:Matt Gaetz took advantage of the stupidity of the Democratic base to oust McCarthy. Democrats voted to take away his speakership, and a more conservative speaker took McCarthy's place. This fact isn't receiving the appreciation it deserves.

I was always skeptical of McCarthy. I truly do hope that Johnson proves to be the (far) more conservative of two.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:24 pm

yeh....i think it's gonna be fun times ahead.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:37 pm

Very interesting that Garret Graves(R-Louisiana) was in cahoots with McCarthy.

Also informative that Clay Higgins (R-Louisiana/you know him as St. Landry Crime Stoppers/Cajun John Wayne turned congressman) was instrumental in Johnson's election as speaker, with Scalise.

No wonder when I saw a pic of the Louisiana GOP Congressional caucus after Johnson's election, which included Johnson, Mrs, Letlow, Higgins, and Scalise, the only other republican, Garret Graves, was missing.

The only remaining representative from the state is Troy Carter and he's a demon rat.

Like Beavis(Sen. Bill Cassidy R-Louisiana/McConnel ass licker) who voted to impeach Trump twice, Graves just shit in his nest.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:41 pm

Clay Higgins

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:48 pm

did he get caught?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next