Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

+5
Casey Jones
Quark
jirqoadai
RV
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day - Page 2 Empty Re: Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

Post by Quark Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:13 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Quark wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Well you AREN'T exactly from earth are you.
That's true! That's true! Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day - Page 2 1f603

Are you saying Montana is out of this world?

I quite agree.  That's why I've stuck around.  sunny
Montana sure is along with Ferenginar where it rains about 90% of the year. Very Happy
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day - Page 2 Empty Re: Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

Post by Keith Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:35 pm

Christianity is a religion for doormats and perverts. It sets people, especially whites, up to fail. It teaches you to "resist not evil" and to "love they enemy". And most churches these days tolerate and embrace degeneracy.

Islam, by comparison, is a warrior's religion. They know how to keep subversives out. People take them seriously.

I'm not a Muslim (except maybe in the cultural/spiritual sense), but for the past couple of years, I've identified more with Islam than with Christianity, because I don't believe in being meek and passive. That's no way to go through life.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:26 pm

Keith wrote:Christianity is a religion for doormats and perverts. It sets people, especially whites, up to fail. It teaches you to "resist not evil" and to "love they enemy". And most churches these days tolerate and embrace degeneracy.

Islam, by comparison, is a warrior's religion. They know how to keep subversives out. People take them seriously.

I'm not a Muslim (except maybe in the cultural/spiritual sense), but for the past couple of years, I've identified more with Islam than with Christianity, because I don't believe in being meek and passive. That's no way to go through life.

For obvious reasons I disagree with your assessment that Christianity is a "religion of doormats and perverts". It is easy to name call and make unfounded, unqualified and false claims based upon ignorance. It is another thing to actually study what the Bible says and truthfully state what it actually says rather than just make wild accusations.

In the end, neither I nor anyone else will answer for your ignorant, false and inflammatory accusations.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:34 pm

islamic warriors invade, kill the males and take the females for sexual reasons...even the children.  They have no tolerance for other beliefs...for awhile the 'infidel' can pay a tax to be left alone..but that comes to an end...and they face what the israelis faced on October 7.   Is that something you want for your daughter?

Now you say that christians are to be passive.    David was a warrior, Saul was a warrior, Joshua, Gideon, Nehemiah and more.  God doesn't tell you to turn the other cheek when your enemy rapes your daughters and wife, burns, rapes, tortures and murders  your children. Turningthe other cheek is for slights. Not for the things that the Israelis endured on Oct 7.

You hate christians and christianity now...wait till you have to live under islamic rule and i do believe that is coming..otherwise, why is beheading mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:islamic warriors invade, kill the males and take the females for sexual reasons...even the children.  They have no tolerance for other beliefs...for awhile the 'infidel' can pay a tax to be left alone..but that comes to an end...and they face what the israelis faced on October 7.   Is that something you want for your daughter?

Now you say that christians are to be passive.    David was a warrior, Saul was a warrior, Joshua, Gideon, Nehemiah and more.     God doesn't tell you to turn the other cheek when your enemy  rapes your daughters and wife, burns, rapes, tortures and murders  your children. Turningthe other cheek is for slights.  Not for the things that the Israelis endured on Oct 7.

You hate christians and christianity now...wait till you have to live under islamic rule and i do believe that is coming..otherwise, why is beheading mentioned in the book of Revelation.

thats what i was trying to relate to 2C about her Amish group in ukraine. had they all fought Nestor wouldve been killed and he wouldnt have had the oppurtunity to lead two back to back cannon fodder attacks agn the white army in crimea.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:30 pm

@Quark   Why do your peepul wear those little curtains on the back of their heads?  To prevent drafts?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:58 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:@Quark   Why do your peepul wear those little curtains on the back of their heads?  To prevent drafts?  
Good question. Seems the make-up supervisor thought we needed one.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:53 pm

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2