Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

+5
Casey Jones
Quark
jirqoadai
RV
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day Empty Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Calls himself a cultural christian.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/04/01/athiest-richard-dawkins-says-he-would-choose-christianity-over-islam-every-single-time/

Pre-eminent atheist Richard Dawkins said on Easter Sunday that he identifies as a “cultural Christian” and that he prefers to live in a country based on Christian principles and would not want the UK to become an Islamic nation.

HOWEVER....he is happy with the declining number of Christians in the UK.

then he's headed for an islamic country where he'll feel the full weight of islam. Wonder how he'll feel about christianity then. He does like the cultural icons of cathedrals, churches, hymns and the general air of the christmas season.

lol...the guy is sorta an idiot.

smart thinking....just not all the way.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

drifter106 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day Empty Re: Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

Post by RV Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Calls himself a cultural christian.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/04/01/athiest-richard-dawkins-says-he-would-choose-christianity-over-islam-every-single-time/

Pre-eminent atheist Richard Dawkins said on Easter Sunday that he identifies as a “cultural Christian” and that he prefers to live in a country based on Christian principles and would not want the UK to become an Islamic nation.

then he's headed for an islamic country where he'll feel the full weight of islam.   Wonder how he'll feel about christianity then.    He does like the cultural icons of cathedrals, churches, hymns and the general air of the christmas season.

I don't consider Dawkins smart, intelligent, educated nor prudent. I DO consider Dawkins spiritually bankrupt and biblically illiterate.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day Empty Re: Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:13 pm

Well i don't think he's thought this through.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:28 pm

maybe cpl lebeau has been lacing his tea.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm

I read Dawkins book on atheism and it convinced me that some Atheists do consider atheism is a religion. In the back of his book he listed all the atheist organizations in the US and Britain for support in one's mental conquest to become a Atheist.

I never needed any support group nor did I consider Atheism as mental conquest over some other religion. It just happened.
Quark
Quark

vege57 and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 pm

Well you AREN'T exactly from earth are you.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Well you AREN'T exactly from earth are you.
That's true! That's true! Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day 1f603
Quark
Quark

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:39 pm

Quark wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Well you AREN'T exactly from earth are you.
That's true! That's true! Richard Dawkins says he'd choose Christianity over Islam any day 1f603

Are you saying Montana is out of this world?

I quite agree. That's why I've stuck around. sunny
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:43 pm

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Calls himself a cultural christian.

then he's headed for an islamic country where he'll feel the full weight of islam.   Wonder how he'll feel about christianity then.    He does like the cultural icons of cathedrals, churches, hymns and the general air of the christmas season.

I don't consider Dawkins smart, intelligent, educated nor prudent. I DO consider Dawkins spiritually bankrupt and biblically illiterate.

He's a grifter

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:53 pm

There are no illegal immigrants sneaking into any islamic country.
They escape into western countries.

Sprintcyclist

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next