Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate people with tattoos

+5
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
2cent
Calypso Jones
Keith
9 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I hate people with tattoos - Page 3 Empty Re: I hate people with tattoos

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:07 pm

Keith wrote:Sorry if I came off as a bit irrational with this thread yesterday, but I had to let off steam. I've always had sort of a problem keeping my anger under control. I was just so disgusted that a medical facility of all places would hire these sorts of people. They are so common. I used to do laundry at a nursing home, and I would even see them there, too. I can't understand where they all come from and why they take these jobs. I hate how nobody looks professional anymore in whatever job they have. Maybe it's just a result of society getting lazier. Or they want to do away with anything "modest" because they consider it offensive. We can't have slim, pretty, ink-free nurses in tight, white skirts anymore. No, we have to hire a bunch of fat, dumpy cows covered in cancer-causing ink. Yeah, that's gonna make people feel so comfortable.

That's quite ok. It was a bit funny.

For me tattoos are a 'lower society branding'. Mainly in criminals and stupid people
Some tattoos are not as bad. Linked to traditional ideals (South Pacific Islanders) or of a military bearing.
Traditionally tattoos were a sign of being a slave .

I'm not a slave, South Pacific Islander or have been in any armed forces.
No tattoos on me, a clean skin.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The staff was tatted?

YES!...and I've seen the same damn thing, and I have for 15 years at least, now.

The nurses and PAs are all tatted up and mostly FAT.

The exception is, the current clinic I go to - half the staff is Mennonite; the other half, from the area, and dresses so as to not offend the Mennonite girls who're there with their bonnets, long dresses, flat shoes.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:46 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I hope those tatted hospital workers are good at what they do.   Of course in the DIE age how can we be sure.  THe medical profession has a way of burying its mistakes.

Two words:

Vaxx

Scene.

Most of them are IDIOTS. The Pantload order that all medical personnel working in facilities that get goobermint monies, must be "vaccinated"...truly separated the wheat from the chaff. The gold from the dross.

It's the dross, the chaff, who stayed. The ones who haven't died yet, like Tiffany Dover, like my own former physician.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I was reading just lately about the ingredients in some of the inks...seems they are not particularly healthy... some are even dangerous to health, but then humans tend to go for things for pleasure that are not necessarily good for one or healthy for that matter.  

For the life of me, I do not, repeat NOT, understand what PLEASURE there is in getting those ink-jobs done.

I've known people who've done it. A small tattoo or a huge one. In the Navy; and before that, some low-IQ types I worked with, back in the 1970s.

It HURTS. It's expensive and it's painful - the process, and then healing afterwards. It's like a severe sunburn; and often there's swelling for a few days.

Why in God's Great Hell would anyone PAY for that?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I was reading just lately about the ingredients in some of the inks...seems they are not particularly healthy... some are even dangerous to health, but then humans tend to go for things for pleasure that are not necessarily good for one or healthy for that matter.  

For the life of me, I do not, repeat NOT, understand what PLEASURE there is in getting those ink-jobs done.

I've known people who've done it.  A small tattoo or a huge one.  In the Navy; and before that, some low-IQ types I worked with, back in the 1970s.

It HURTS.  It's expensive and it's painful - the process, and then healing afterwards.  It's like a severe sunburn; and often there's swelling for a few days.

I guess it gives them a sense of belonging, identity or achievement.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:37 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

I've known people who've done it.  A small tattoo or a huge one.  In the Navy; and before that, some low-IQ types I worked with, back in the 1970s.

It HURTS.  It's expensive and it's painful - the process, and then healing afterwards.  It's like a severe sunburn; and often there's swelling for a few days.

I just did a search on that....why people would get a tattoo. Do they realize that with time, it fades and it needs to be re inked.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:43 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

I just did a search on that....why people would get a tattoo.   Do they realize that with time, it fades and it needs to be    re inked.

All is dust in the wind.

I just got to thinking...I hadn't thought of Alden in years, but here we are. He was working with me at Chautauqua...his father was the DPW's heavy-equipment operator; his older brother the plumber and electrician there. Family position...except that Alden was the ne'er-do-well.

Nobody in the family was educated, really; but they were all survivors and not afraid of work. Except him...he was general labor; had gotten fired, got back, then quit, then came back, then wanted a leave-of-absence to do a 90-day county-jail term.

He stole a tattoo. At the county fair. Got a YUUGE tattoo on his back and forearms, and then stiffed the guy at the stand. This was about 1980 and people were more trusting - I can see, back then, back in a rural county, a tattoo guy working the fair, would take the buyer's word.

Except he didn't pay, and was quickly arrested.

Alden doesn't need his tattoos touched up. Because he died, age 58. All the death around, with the Jabs...he bought his fast train to Hell in 2019. Interestingly, while the local daily paper (the one I wrote for, for a year) listed his obit (probably small print; I saw it online) there was no funeral, even though two brothers and his parents were still alive then.

Nope. He "died suddenly at home." Drugs or booze - he was into both.

But that's what the moronic vanity of spending big money for big defacement of the body, gets you in the end.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:40 am

What happened to "my body my choice" or does that only count when it suits? I hate people with tattoos - Page 3 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Crusader and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:25 am

Red Lily wrote:What happened to "my body my choice" or does that only count when it suits?  I hate people with tattoos - Page 3 553500953

Only when it suits.

Sprintcyclist

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:55 am

If people want to get tasteless ink on their bodies that's their business. They are damaging their job prospects and improving mine. If I ever get a tat, it would be concealable and not use much bright colors, which fade and need to be touched up frequently.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next