Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:15 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:

People think that God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as they see fit, prevents the "evil" that they see and the way they want. In fact God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as GOD sees fit. God protects His people BUT, that protection is not as we "see", that protection is as God sees.

Our prayers are not asking for material possessions so we can keep up with the Jones', our prayers are so that we are aligned with God's will. God is not now nor has He EVER been a genie who grants our wishes.

Since you can't explain you simply excuse it ......

what part do you need clarification.
it's an opinion..why would I clarify it?

well...because it is  not an opinion.   is your question...why does God not answer  prayers? or is it  why doesn't God answer THIS prayer?  

Quite frankly , i have no idea why God wouldn't answer a prayer before it's ever spoken.
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:28 pm

Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:

well...because it is  not an opinion.   is your question...why does God not answer  prayers? or is it  why doesn't God answer THIS prayer?  

Quite frankly , i have no idea why God wouldn't answer a prayer before it's ever spoken.

He won't answer a selfish prayer....he won't answer a prayer to kill someone. Sometimes his answer is no. and sometimes his answer is not yet...and sometimes it is yes. Sometimes he is very quiet just waiting and watching.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:32 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

He won't answer a selfish prayer....he won't answer a prayer to kill someone.   Sometimes his answer is no.  and sometimes his answer is not yet...and sometimes it is yes.    Sometimes he is very quiet just waiting and watching.
"watching and waiting "? Too funny you :)

Cotton
Cotton

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:33 pm

you don't think he watches us and then does this. Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 1435984250   or this: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 3732575847

and then sometimes this: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 2044773471
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Kanye doesn't get that God is not his personal man servant.

Was he Jabbed?

This is what I'd expect of an egocentric megalomaniac who has developed neurological issues.

Like, say, Brain Fog from an inflamed cortex.

So he thinks he's God, now. There are a LOT of people behaving in insane, infantile ways who also think they're invincible...in government, in the mediuh, in business, in cars on public roads.

This WAS a bio-weapon; and it was INTENDED to lobotomize a majority of Americans.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
He won't answer a selfish prayer....he won't answer a prayer to kill someone.   Sometimes his answer is no.  and sometimes his answer is not yet...and sometimes it is yes.    Sometimes he is very quiet just waiting and watching.

Kanye: "God won't answer my prayer; so I've decided that I am God."

God: "Go to Hell."

moredramaplz
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Cotton and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:04 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:you don't think he watches us and then does this. Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 1435984250   or this: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 3732575847

and then sometimes this: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 2044773471
Of course he does !
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:04 am

Calypso Jones wrote:you don't think he watches us and then does this. Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 1435984250   or this: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands - Page 2 3732575847

If we look at events leading up to the crucifixion, I can't see where God was making fun of humans. After all as scripture tells us, God is spirit. What humans were doing was not funny at all. What humans did had very far reaching implications that even today, few don't want to understand.

This is why that Jesus said nothing because, there wasn't anything that He could say that the "leaders" wouldn't lie about and deny. Thus the saying that "None are so blind as those who will not see."
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:53 pm

RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Kanye is a certified loon, but I can see where he's coming from here. So many people have it instilled into them from an early age that Jesus is protecting them and delivering them from evil, but when they need him most, he's a no-show. Look at all the Christians who pray to him to make the Marxist infestation in our government and society go away. So far, nothing. Meanwhile, the left didn't pray to anyone while Donald Trump was in office. They took to the streets and got shit done on their own, and that's why they and Trump are where they are today. People can have their spiritual beliefs, but there comes a time when man has to take matters into his or her own hands. God gave people the ability to make their own decisions and forge their own way through life.

People think that God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as they see fit, prevents the "evil" that they see and the way they want. In fact God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as GOD sees fit. God protects His people BUT, that protection is not as we "see", that protection is as God sees.

Our prayers are not asking for material possessions so we can keep up with the Jones', our prayers are so that we are aligned with God's will. God is not now nor has He EVER been a genie who grants our wishes.

Actually, I did explain it however, YOU want to dismiss it and make wild claims that I didn't. Not my issue, not my problem and not my inability to understand English.

You don't understand much. Boo hoo
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2