Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands Empty Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:58 am

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2024/03/kanye-west-says-he-has-issues-with-jesus-and-is-putting-problems-into-his-own-hands/

He has prayed and he 'ain't seen Jesus'.     and that's God's fault.

Later in the interview, West claimed that he is God of himself.

‘Cause I’m God,” he said, when asked about his success in the music industry and how he hasn’t “disappeared.” “And anyone who wants to disagree, I’m the God of me. You can’t tell me who I am. I can’t tell y’all. I could tell y’all. It’s your job to listen. I’m the God of me. I don’t know if I’m in heaven already.”

this might be the problem.^^^
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands Empty Re: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

Post by Keith Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:52 am

Kanye is a certified loon, but I can see where he's coming from here. So many people have it instilled into them from an early age that Jesus is protecting them and delivering them from evil, but when they need him most, he's a no-show. Look at all the Christians who pray to him to make the Marxist infestation in our government and society go away. So far, nothing. Meanwhile, the left didn't pray to anyone while Donald Trump was in office. They took to the streets and got shit done on their own, and that's why they and Trump are where they are today. People can have their spiritual beliefs, but there comes a time when man has to take matters into his or her own hands. God gave people the ability to make their own decisions and forge their own way through life.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands Empty Re: Kanye says he has his issues with Jesus and is taking matters into his own hands

Post by RV Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:31 am

Keith wrote:Kanye is a certified loon, but I can see where he's coming from here. So many people have it instilled into them from an early age that Jesus is protecting them and delivering them from evil, but when they need him most, he's a no-show. Look at all the Christians who pray to him to make the Marxist infestation in our government and society go away. So far, nothing. Meanwhile, the left didn't pray to anyone while Donald Trump was in office. They took to the streets and got shit done on their own, and that's why they and Trump are where they are today. People can have their spiritual beliefs, but there comes a time when man has to take matters into his or her own hands. God gave people the ability to make their own decisions and forge their own way through life.

People think that God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as they see fit, prevents the "evil" that they see and the way they want. In fact God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as GOD sees fit. God protects His people BUT, that protection is not as we "see", that protection is as God sees.

Our prayers are not asking for material possessions so we can keep up with the Jones', our prayers are so that we are aligned with God's will. God is not now nor has He EVER been a genie who grants our wishes.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:35 am

Kanye doesn't get that God is not his personal man servant.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Kanye doesn't get that God is not his personal man servant.

Apparently there are folks on here who don't get it either.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:04 pm

RV wrote:
Keith wrote:Kanye is a certified loon, but I can see where he's coming from here. So many people have it instilled into them from an early age that Jesus is protecting them and delivering them from evil, but when they need him most, he's a no-show. Look at all the Christians who pray to him to make the Marxist infestation in our government and society go away. So far, nothing. Meanwhile, the left didn't pray to anyone while Donald Trump was in office. They took to the streets and got shit done on their own, and that's why they and Trump are where they are today. People can have their spiritual beliefs, but there comes a time when man has to take matters into his or her own hands. God gave people the ability to make their own decisions and forge their own way through life.

People think that God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as they see fit, prevents the "evil" that they see and the way they want. In fact God/Jesus/Holy Spirit works as GOD sees fit. God protects His people BUT, that protection is not as we "see", that protection is as God sees.

Our prayers are not asking for material possessions so we can keep up with the Jones', our prayers are so that we are aligned with God's will. God is not now nor has He EVER been a genie who grants our wishes.

Since you can't explain you simply excuse it ......
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:18 pm

Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:

what part do you need clarification.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:

it's an opinion..why would I clarify it?
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:49 pm

Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:

Actually, I did explain it however, YOU want to dismiss it and make wild claims that I didn't. Not my issue, not my problem and not my inability to understand English.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:00 pm

Cotton wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:

it's an opinion..why would I clarify it?

well...because it is not an opinion. is your question...why does God not answer prayers? or is it why doesn't God answer THIS prayer?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum