Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDC: we give you privileges.....we control

3 posters

Go down

CDC: we give you privileges.....we control Empty CDC: we give you privileges.....we control

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 10, 2021 9:09 am

CDC says that over time THEY will give the vaxxxed more privleges to live the life they will allow you to live.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/we-will-give-you-privileges-we-control-you/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

CDC: we give you privileges.....we control Empty Re: CDC: we give you privileges.....we control

Post by 2cent Tue May 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Okay, here is as good a place to ask as any.

What is this FEAR that people keep writing/talking about?

Fear of getting sick?
Of dying?
Of getting caught not following the "rules?"
Of others not following the "rules?"

Seriously.  I'd truly like to know just exactly what this FEAR is that is brought up so often.  Maybe we should make up a song that goes along w/the Three Little Pigs:
"Who's afraid of the Wuhan Flu, the Wuhan Flue, the Wuhan Flu?"

Btw, loved the comment from the guy wondering why Roger Daltry hasn't sued The WHO. lol

To:  The CDC, WHO, Dr. Faulci False; Read my fingers...   Middle Finger

Still, I REALLY want to know the answer to this "fear" thing.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

CDC: we give you privileges.....we control Empty Re: CDC: we give you privileges.....we control

Post by RV Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:41 pm

I truly believe that the Democrats are playing off of the fear that a lot of sheeple have of dying. The Bible says many times and in many different ways that we are NOT to be afraid yet, that is exactly what the Democrats are attempting to do. Might I add that many sheeple are terrified of getting the Wuhan virus and/or dying.

Many sheeple are willing to give up liberty, freedom and rights for "safety". If they only knew that the "safety" they think they are getting is no "safety" at all.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down