Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me give you a little look into what is going on around here in the Valley

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Let me give  you a little look into what is going on around here in the Valley Empty Let me give you a little look into what is going on around here in the Valley

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:40 pm

MY daughter was stopped as she walked into wallyworld just a day or so ago by an oldwoman and old man (rednecky she said) and they wanted her to go with them to the parking lot and jump their vehicle for them.   She wouldn't do it....It felt weird to her. Why was the old woman asking and her man was just standing there....and why ask a woman when there were other men around going in and out and there was a walmart car center just at the other end of the store.   That's one,

#2: We're seeing this dozens of times.  Groups of 3 to 4 men shopping as a group in Walmart and Costco. no women. no children, just these single looking men.     We have some groups (new order mennonites, catholics, presbyterians) here in the valley who have traditionally and stupidly brought in outsiders.   Now we're into dangerous times.

The city is run by a major university here in town....and they are run by progressives.  These college kids are used by the city council to hold onto their positions (both University and city gov't)  Those kids vote here and they vote in their cities of origin...with the help of the then commissioner of revenue.     Years ago there was a big scandal with the then president of the college and other political elites of the city involved in prostitution of young women.  All these men got off with minor wrist slaps....it never stopped. Anyone who made a fuss about it  was censored and treated as if they were fruitcakes.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Let me give  you a little look into what is going on around here in the Valley Empty Re: Let me give you a little look into what is going on around here in the Valley

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:14 pm

How is your anxiety ?
It's damaging to yourself to see life as frightening.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down