Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

+2
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee - Page 2 Empty Re: "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:13 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Not sharp @2cents but not naive . Everyone knows what's going on and no-one in power is making a direct statement about it . The Supreme Court may be our only saviour but they seem content in not getting involved . They better chance because they are not immune to what Marxist typically do to roadblocks . If things don't go well in November ,I hope we citizens  drop our sugar plum outlook and do what really needs to be done .
Time will tell. Truly sorry, I don't put a whole lot of stock in it.
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee - Page 2 Empty Re: "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:10 pm

2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Not sharp @2cents but not naive . Everyone knows what's going on and no-one in power is making a direct statement about it . The Supreme Court may be our only saviour but they seem content in not getting involved . They better chance because they are not immune to what Marxist typically do to roadblocks . If things don't go well in November ,I hope we citizens  drop our sugar plum outlook and do what really needs to be done .
Time will tell.  Truly sorry, I don't put a whole lot of stock in it.  

I believe that if Trump is not placed in office in November that we will have a civil war in this country . The evidence that this whole thing was a setup by the Democrat party is too convincing at every venue . We don't want to believe that the corruption can be this organized and this blatant in a once free and law abiding country but there's just too much proof that these people are only trying to keep what goes on in DC quiet and in their control . All of them , and I mean All ,are millionaires with $170,000 salaries . We normal people can't comprehend selling out our country for a large bank account but its apparent that its happened and someone is holding it over their heads . They're setting up Trump and Trump knows everyone that's involved . More and more citizens are aware of what's happening and that's piss pot is starting to overflow . You have to be a fool to keep believing the Media and Democrats line while everything is being disproved . They'll be a eruption in November if Trumps not back in office - and rightfully so .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:38 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:
Time will tell.  Truly sorry, I don't put a whole lot of stock in it.  

I believe that if Trump is not placed in office in November that we will have a civil war in this country . The evidence that this whole thing was a setup by the Democrat party is too convincing at every venue . We don't want to believe that the  corruption can be this organized and this blatant in a once free and law abiding country  but there's just too much proof that these people are only trying to keep what goes on in DC quiet and in their control . All of them , and I mean All ,are millionaires with $170,000 salaries . We normal people can't comprehend selling out our country for a large bank account but its apparent that its happened and someone is holding it over their heads . They're setting up Trump and Trump knows everyone that's involved . More and more citizens are aware of what's happening and that's piss pot is starting to overflow . You have to be a fool to keep believing the Media and Democrats line while everything is being disproved . They'll be a eruption in November if Trumps not back in office - and rightfully so .
I wish I could put as much faith in that eruption as you do.
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:52 pm

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/lying-in-all-caps-doesnt-make-it-true-liz-cheney-claps-back-at-trump-sharing-debunked-article-about-jan-6th/

we know now that this is nothing but an attempt to GET TRUMP. And no doubt personal for the cheneys and the Bushes. The Lousy Bushes.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2