Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

+2
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee Empty "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:21 am

Who knows if this will bring truth to light. We can only hope.

"The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down," said Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-GA). Loudermilk's subcommittee is reviewing the work of the Jan. 6 committee following accusations of unethical behavior at the expense of accuracy, along with collusion with other Democrat efforts at political persecution.

Liz Loses it

On Saturday, conservative commentator Mark Levin called Cheney out, posting on X: "Sleazy Liz Cheney needs to receive some of the Stalinist medicine she introduced into the body politick against scores of patriotic Americans -- that is, she needs to be compelled to testify under oath about, among other things, what knowledge she may have about: possible witness tampering, censorship of exculpatory information and testimony, the destruction of committee evidence and data, etc."
I didn't see Liz Cheney actually "losing it," but she did come back doubling down with MORE of her lying. Seen Here:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sleazy-liz-cheney-loses-it-after-bombshell-report-claims-she-suppressed-exonerating?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2381

The stunning number of lies, and the liARS need to be exposed, and the truth to be outed!!!

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee Empty Re: "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:28 am

She is a vile, contemptible beast.

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

"Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee Empty Re: "Sleazy" Liz Cheney Loses It After Bombshell Report Claims She "Suppressed Exonerating Evidence" With J6 Committee

Post by Daily Bread Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:59 am

Judgement day is coming for these crooked people that stole and misused the power of the seat in government we elected them to - and I'm not using that "judgement day " in a biblical sense . An awful lot of people have been stepped on and those people are human .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:47 pm

I guess what I keep coming back to is how can these political prisoners EVER get back the time that they spent behind bars as a political prisoner? Even if the Democrats responsible for the scam get jail time, it won't make up for the time that the innocents spent behind bars and had their Constitutional rights violated.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:17 pm

Unfortunately, years pass and stupid people just don't seem to care anymore.  They live in the moment and can never let that go.  Like those who still chant "Russia Russia Russia"

Cheney is a very bitter woman and even if she was forced to testify under oath she'd still lie so probaby nothing much would change.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:31 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:She is a vile, contemptible beast.
The apple sure didn't fall far from her daddy's tree. Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:35 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Judgement day is coming for these crooked people that stole and misused the power of the seat in government we elected them to - and I'm not using that "judgement day " in a biblical sense . An awful lot of people have been stepped on and those people are human .
It wouldn't hurt my feeling one ounce to be around to see the day that that dog gets her day. angryfire
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:49 pm

This is one reason that the government sent the FBI to raid Mar A Lago . Trumps is no fool and he had evidence and back up paperwork on all his   governmental dealings and was keeping it for future protection  . The Democrats got word of it and raided his house even to the point where they told him to shut down his video security . He's a businessman and you never trust any competition so you make sure you have your proof and backup information . I bet Trump has copies of everything the FBI took - I would because although most are trustworthy , the rich and powerful aren't and he may not be totally like them ,he knows how they operate .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:39 pm

Daily Bread wrote:This is one reason that the government sent the FBI to raid Mar A Lago . Trumps is no fool and he had evidence and back up paperwork on all his   governmental dealings and was keeping it for future protection  . The Democrats got word of it and raided his house even to the point where they told him to shut down his video security . He's a businessman and you never trust any competition so you make sure you have your proof and backup information . I bet Trump has copies of everything the FBI took - I would because although most are trustworthy , the rich and powerful aren't and he may not be totally like them ,he knows how they operate .
You've a sharp mind, DB. That was quite astute. And let's not forget: Everyone has something to hide, or something for sale.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:01 pm

Not sharp @2cents but not naive . Everyone knows what's going on and no-one in power is making a direct statement about it . The Supreme Court may be our only saviour but they seem content in not getting involved . They better chance because they are not immune to what Marxist typically do to roadblocks . If things don't go well in November ,I hope we citizens drop our sugar plum outlook and do what really needs to be done .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next