Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood...crazy and mean.

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Hollywood...crazy and mean.  Empty Hollywood...crazy and mean.

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:02 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2024/03/10/flashback-20-most-insane-quotes-hollywoods-elite

■ “He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court. He gets me that angry. He doesn’t belong there....This man does not belong on the Supreme Court. He is an embarrassment. He is a disgrace to America.”
— Actor George Takei, who played Mr. Sulu on Star Trek, talking about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a June 30, 2015 interview with Fox 10 in Phoenix, Arizona

■ “Can we bring Trump here?...I think he needs help...When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”
— Actor Johnny Depp at Glastonbury Festival in England on June 22, 2017.

MRC Cruise '24 300x250
■ “He’s a Nazi. He wants no judicial process. He kidnapped children and commits acts of violence for political gain and to support his racist views. He admires violent dictators. Trump is a Nazi. The debate is over. Soon we will have proof he is a Nazi supported by the Russians.”
— June 25, 2018 tweet by director Judd Apatow.

■ “It’s no longer the Republican Party to me. It’s the Rape Party.”
— October 4, 2018 tweet by actress Molly Ringwald.

■ “I’m happy to stand with Samantha Bee tonight to support the First Amendment, the right of the President to be a relentless and unrepentant lying scumbag, the right of his supporters to not give a shit and our right to do something about it...Impeachment or not, there will be an election. Unless Mitch McConnell can figure out a way to stop that vote, too.”
— Actor Robert De Niro at TBS’s Samantha Bee’s Not The White House Correspondents Dinner, April 27, 2019.

■ “Trump is responsible for more deaths than Kennedy Johnson and Nixon. He will go down in history as the Stalin of incompetence and greed.”
— April 22, 2020 tweet by actress Ellen Barkin.

■ “Screw politics. Screw poll numbers. Joe Biden has a record of accomplishments in the first two years of his Presidency that has gone unmatched for almost 60 years.”
— July 29, 2022 tweet by filmmaker Rob Reiner.

■ Actress Jane Fonda: “We’re not going back. I don’t care what the laws are. We’re not going back….It’s true. It’s the truth. We’re not going to do it. We’re going to fight.”
Co-host Joy Behar: “Besides marching and protesting, what else do you suggest?”
Fonda: “Well, it does involve murder.”
— ABC’s The View, March 10, 2023.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Hollywood...crazy and mean.  Empty Re: Hollywood...crazy and mean.

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:07 pm

https://www.newsbusters.org/administrative/newsbusters-time-machine
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down