Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the parents that are crazy

3 posters

Go down

It's the parents that are crazy Empty It's the parents that are crazy

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 03, 2021 10:14 am

Look at this.  Don't tell me that this little girl hasn't been quizzed and talked this craziness A LOT before this little gem of a video.  THIS is not a good mother.   That she would perpetuate this in her little girl with the potential of ruining that child's whole life. Children this age....gender doesn't come up. Maybe the parent instead of asking what are you should be saying, 'you are a sweet little girl, good girl, my sweet baby girl', things like that. Now that i think about it, i did that all the time to my kids...no gender issues.

video at link.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/this-is-not-the-mother-of-the-year/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon May 03, 2021 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

It's the parents that are crazy Empty Re: It's the parents that are crazy

Post by Lummy Mon May 03, 2021 10:32 am

I think probably most parents, to one degree or another, have paid very little or no attention at all to leftist delusional politics or politics generally. All they know is an idealized caricature of Bernie's "free stuff!" bullshit mantra and, well, Woodstock looked like a good time ... because is was. It was also a time of unbelievable naivety.

It is a bit difficult to parse the truth from all that unless you invest the time and effort to do it. Most people have better things to do.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon May 03, 2021 10:42 am

im done caring about " little girls " shoved into the spotlight. it all started with Emmy, escalated through chelsea, took a nosedive with the monkeykings spawn, then gretta gorilla, and im sure my mind has blocked out others. zero sympathy when that phrase is read by me. i couldnt care any less if it were a sack of shit in a paper bag tossed into the river. oh yeah. the one i was trying to block. " miss i saw twentythree premature babies being tossed out of their incubators ".
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down