Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

+2
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face - Page 2 Empty Re: Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:46 pm

The whole nation is insane.

It's just going to have to work through to its natural end...however gory that is.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face - Page 2 Empty Re: Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

Post by Keith Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:00 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:as old as Shaquille is and he just voted last election??!!
I don't know the statistics but the percentage of people that don't vote is high and I'd  bet the ranch that with minorities its prolly extremely high . Election day isn't a day they partake in .

I'd like to think that's because they are jaded and cynical. Like they know that politicians or parties cannot be trusted to have their backs.

If only white people felt the same way.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:04 pm

Casey Jones wrote:The whole nation is insane.

It's just going to have to work through to its natural end...however gory that is.

The animosity is terrible. It is now the divided states of america

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2