Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

+2
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face Empty Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:59 pm

well.... I hope he does and gets his butt sued for millions.  

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/charles-barkley-threatens-to-punch-black-trump-supporters/

CNN host Charles Barkley threatened to punch black supporters of President Trump in the face. Barkley delivered the threat during a recent broadcast of his low-rated television program “King Charles.”

‘If I see a black person walking around with Trump mugshot, I’m gonna punch him in the face,” he told stunned co-host Gayle King.

Barkley was referring to comments made by President Trump that blacks are sympathetic to his plight with the weaponized judicial system.

“And you know who embraced it more than anybody else? The black population. It’s incredible. You see black people walking around with my mugshot, you know, they do shirts,” Trump said.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face Empty Re: Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:13 am

Mike Tyson just might take him up on that.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, JMWinPR and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face Empty Re: Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face

Post by Keith Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:39 pm

Is he the same Charles Barkley who played in the NBA back in the '90s? What am I saying, he probably is. Basketball-Americans aren't generally known for their intellectual prowess or their ability to conduct themselves in a mature, civilized fashion.

I don't think that Jasper has anything to worry about, though. You could put all of Trump's black supporters in a minivan and still have room to spare.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:18 pm

hmmm.  i don't know about that @Keith.  Barkley's anger and his statement of what he will do to ANOTHER. BLACK.  MALE. with a maga hat on.  says to me that he is seeing a substantial number of black males who are moving into the Trump Camp. And more are doing that. They may be keeping their choice quiet but they're moving to Trump.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:58 pm

Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face IpSTfY

Charles might just want to rethink his position...this guy ain't no juicy smollett.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:38 am

found this just this am.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/msnbcs-joy-reid-republicans-are-solely-voting-on-racial-animus-and-invasion-of-brown-people-across-the-border/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:15 pm

Barkley doesn't have the pull he had when he was playing and he's a known patsy for the CNN crowd but Trumps still ahead with the Black vote because this guys a better ball player and a lot more respected
Charles Barkley threatens to punch black Maga supporters in the face Oip_210
Shaquille O'neal voted for the first time in 2020 - that vote was for Trump and he's got more pull with Blacks than Barkley will ever have .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:28 pm

as old as Shaquille is and he just voted last election??!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:as old as Shaquille is and he just voted last election??!!

Eh, he wasn't missing anything.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:as old as Shaquille is and he just voted last election??!!
I don't know the statistics but the percentage of people that don't vote is high and I'd bet the ranch that with minorities its prolly extremely high . Election day isn't a day they partake in .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next