Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman

3 posters

Go down

Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman Empty Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm

this woman is despicable.   Pedophilia should never be tolerated EVER.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman Empty Re: Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:54 pm

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/26/the-german-experiment-that-placed-foster-children-with-pedophiles

This is terribly long but provides very good reasons for why pedophiles should never be allowed anywhere near kids. In Germany, and this is still going on today quietly,  this Helmut Kentler fellow was considered an expert and he talked the gov't into allowing pedophiles to serve as foster parents to neglected and abandoned children.  The damage these pedophiles did to these children who are now adults with lasting effects!   Such evil in the world.   Kentler is the German equivalent of our own Alfred Kinsey.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman Empty Re: Why Pedophilia should be Tolerated says German crazy woman

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 pm

This woman in the OP makes a great argument for .....executing pedophiles the very first time.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 pm

https://discernreport.com/discrimination-is-good-without-it-civilization-would-collapse/

Tribalism...humans are tribal...it is  not ever going to change.
It's a good idea to discriminate against pedophiles and keep your children safe.

It's a good idea to keep your sons away from liberal young women.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:40 pm

The word "pedophilia" is thrown around a lot, but it doesn't always mean the same thing every time.

I'm sure we can all agree that finding a three-year-old who can barely use the grown-up potty sexually attractive is a bit disturbing, but what about a tall, well-developed 17-year-old who could pass for being an adult? Where does the line get drawn?
Keith
Keith

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:09 pm

Keith wrote:The word "pedophilia" is thrown around a lot, but it doesn't always mean the same thing every time.

I'm sure we can all agree that finding a three-year-old who can barely use the grown-up potty sexually attractive is a bit disturbing, but what about a tall, well-developed 17-year-old who could pass for being an adult? Where does the line get drawn?

What if a girl one day off her 18th birthday chooses to have sex with a 21 year old boy?  That doesn't make him a pedophile.

I believe the word is tossed around too much and when I see blanket statements like "Democrats are all child groomers" etc I cringe because it takes away from the hideous nature of true pedophiles and will become a moot word much like the left have made the word 'racist.'

There is no cure for pedophilia and as far as I am concerned they should all be castrated and locked up, or worse, but the word should be used carefully and not emotively.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down