Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ridiculous and illegal ruling against President Trump in NYC..360 million???

+7
Keith
hurricanehook
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Casey Jones
RV
Calypso Jones
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The ridiculous and illegal ruling against President Trump in NYC..360 million??? - Page 5 Empty Re: The ridiculous and illegal ruling against President Trump in NYC..360 million???

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Keith wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about Trump anymore. In fact, as bad as Biden is, I kind of hope he beats Trump just to piss off the MAGAtards who were too stubborn to back a better candidate. Trump is a loser and an idiot.

Is he now.

Well, I don't like the man, much, either; but this is not about a guest list to a dinner party. This is about who is going to hold the most-important elected office in the land.

The Dumbo-CCP complex, WANT you to feel as you do. Giving up - so their algorithms can steal one more election, and they can continue erasing the Untied Skates. WHICH IS HAPPENING.

However witless and crude you think Trump is, he's already SHOWN he's SERIOUS about controlling the border. STOPPING the invasion.

You think things are bad now? Just wait a few years, when we're outnumbered by Pakis speaking gibberish, killing whites, and stealing everything they can grasp. Including young women.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

The ridiculous and illegal ruling against President Trump in NYC..360 million??? - Page 5 Empty Re: The ridiculous and illegal ruling against President Trump in NYC..360 million???

Post by 2cent Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:16 pm

Keith wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about Trump anymore. In fact, as bad as Biden is, I kind of hope he beats Trump just to piss off the MAGAtards who were too stubborn to back a better candidate. Trump is a loser and an idiot.
Just how much fun are you having with all this chain yanking, rube?
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:30 pm

2cent wrote:

It's not that. Trump is not of the temperament to be the leader of a country.
He does not have diplomacy or tact. Much of what he has said and done has been proven to be false.
He lies continually and is unconcerned about that. He treats people abusively if they disagree with him.
Him and his companies have been in over 4000 court cases since the 70's. That is about 1 a day.
He causes problems and divisions.
I don't like Trump, Biden or Kamala Harris.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Yeah, tell us what he said that is PROVEN false.

Not CLAIMED false, by those morons on The View, or whatever other moronic television show they indoctrinate the masses with.

See, that's the difference between you and I.

I watch no television. NONE.

From what you assert, and cannot back up, I see you are a boob-toob addict.

What you see there, is not real - it's INDOCTRINATION. Just as George Orwell and Ray Bradbury warned.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:43 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Yeah, tell us what he said that is PROVEN false.

Not CLAIMED false, by those morons on The View, or whatever other moronic television show they indoctrinate the masses with.

See, that's the difference between you and I.

I watch no television.  NONE.

From what you assert, and cannot back up, I see you are a boob-toob addict.

What you see there, is not real - it's INDOCTRINATION.  Just as George Orwell and Ray Bradbury warned.

I believe you will not accept anything said against Trump by anyone.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:54 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:

He does not have diplomacy or tact. Much of what he has said and done has been proven to be false.
He lies continually and is unconcerned about that. He treats people abusively if they disagree with him.
Him and his companies have been in over 4000 court cases since the 70's. That is about 1 a day.

You don't like his personality.  Fair enough.  Neither do I.  I often wish he'd keep his fat ego driven trap shut.

But he IS the best person for the job at hand right now.  Biden has turned the country into a melting pot of danger and disaster, has absolutely NO respect on the world stage and the world's leaders are laughing.

Stop focusing on his law suits because even the blind should be able to see that it's all a ploy to keep him out of the White House.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:42 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

One more way you're wrong.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:54 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

One more way you're wrong.

..to add to the MOUNTAIN of issues he's been wrong about. Hey, he's another President Bribem!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:59 am

Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
2cent wrote:

You don't like his personality.  Fair enough.  Neither do I.  I often wish he'd keep his fat ego driven trap shut.

But he IS the best person for the job at hand right now.  Biden has turned the country into a melting pot of danger and disaster, has absolutely NO respect on the world stage and the world's leaders are laughing.

Stop focusing on his law suits because even the blind should be able to see that it's all a ploy to keep him out of the White House.

My daughters fiance lived his whole life in (35yrs) in California and I had a sit down with him and asked why he left the good life ,great weather and friends behind . He's traveled the world and was a financial
Success in college and he deals with businesses the world over . He said the primary difference in coming to NY ( other than to marry my daughter ) was that in we hold nothing back and that we never take the laid back attitude they had in Cali ,when we say something - we mean it and rather than sticking you in the back we will let you watch us as we shive you in the front . NYers call a spade a spade and will tell you to your face if they don't like the way you act ,dress ,or what you do, and most are abusive ( not little ol me )but we understand that and work around it .In business that's an attribute because you have to know where you stand and that gives you a chance to correct your presentation . When I was in business in California I couldn't stand their laid back attitude and would rip my employees another ahole if they didn't start applying themselves and give the business 110% but they also knew they could cuss me out and I wouldn't get offended . My company needed me back in NY and the day I left every employee and even the accounts I handled we're pretty upset about me leaving . They told me that I was the only boss that made demands and pushed them to attain those demands and realized they had more potential because of it - many of those employees asked me to consider them if a job opened in NY because they realized that a job could actually become enjoyable if you strive to certain marks you put on yourself .
Trump is a NYer an I understand that a lot of people in the country hate our attitude , our brashness and just about everything else about us but there's a difference with us . We don't usually hold back and we don't like sticking people in the back when we can just tell them to their face if we don't like them or what they do - you're going together the truth and there won't be any costume jewelry with our answer .
Trumps crude and I like that , because I'm used to that kind of honesty . When he hires someone to do a job ,he expects it to be done 100% correct just like the rest of us but the difference is we will accept 99% - Trump won't . And as a leader that's a quality that's sorely missing and needed in today's world .
And , by the way, Sprint old boy - you made a comment about 4000 lawsuits against Trump and his Co. . The majority of those lawsuits are from outside companies that Trump hired for service in the construction of his many business and they the jobs they did not meet the standards needed so Trump didn't pay them for the partial job. Like I said ,some ( Sprint ) will accept 99% but Trump only accepts 100% and that's the way it should be .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:06 pm

Lone Gunman wrote:meh, trump supporters voted in record numbers.

why do you think they shut the voting down in those swing states where trump was ahead and when they went public again he'd lost the lead?

it took some time to come up with the ballots and machine changes to give the win to china joe.

81 million votes for that fossilized pedophile?

gmafb.

Yeah, there were so many "oddities", "coincidences" and "abnormalities" that ALL favored China Joe Bribem that it's amazing that he only got 81 million votes. I would have expected all those "absentee ballots/votes" to add up to 200 million or more!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next