Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

+6
RV
Sprintcyclist
vege57
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Jen
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

Post by RV Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:05 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I was in walmart this am...there were about 9 men...foreigners...and they were buying stuff.. mostly clothes in camoflage type colors. I asked one of the ladies in there that i know.....'do you see these foreign men in here purchasing, NOT food items but other things.... she says yes. I said does walmart see it. I find out that these guys are using some type of money card or voucher. there are no women or children with these men. all young men. I also found out that most of walmart employees are on some kind of food card thing because they don't make enough money. This is paid to walmart by the federal gov't. This is why Walmart and others, like Costco were so willing to force this masking, food shortage stuff, etc on us. i hate them. BUt we're in danger from these foreigners.

Some radical leftist group, i don't recall who and i don't know if i saved the video or link...but they said, we are coming for rural america.

This is the way it always happens. The Democrats allow terrorists into the country but, they don't commit violence until a Republican is in the WH. Then the Democrats claim that none of this would have happened if a Democrat were in the WH. I've seen it all my life. It's the same way with war, Democrats allow our enemies to expand and build up and then when a Republican is in office, BAM we're into a war!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

Post by RV Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:09 am

Jen wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Meaning no disrespect, Jen...but the problem we have in America is immoral leadership, an immoral Elite Class, that have come to hate their nation and the productive citizens within.

"Corporation" is not a magic incantation.  They can say what they want; but the organization of the country is in the Constitution.  (Supposedly) passing some covert laws to declare the US a "corporation" changes nothing.

Having a leadership class that has no sense of right and wrong, only of what they can get away with...changes everything.  It's where we are at the money-printing to pay for a slow-poison to kill off the Useless Eaters; it's where we are at when the government pressures media heads to construct a False Reality through endless propaganda and steady lying.

It's what happens when those the Power Elites like, face no punishment for real crimes; while those who annoy or threaten the Power Elites, are arrested and persecuted for fake crimes; for Constitutionally-protected actions; for speaking freely.  Or for buying arms, a right enumerated in the Constitution.

Morality is the problem.
Yes. Morality is a huge problem. And yes.  The Elite wants to kill off the useless eaters.  You are definitely on the right track.

Other than that, it sounds like you didn't understand the video. Making the US a corporation changed everything.  That was explained in detail in the video.  

While I hate putting people into categories, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes did it well regarding peoples' information level.  You may not have been ready for this video.

The problem is that because the Democrats are so corrupt, who THEY claim are the "useless eaters" is anyone who opposes their tyranny/Communism.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:55 pm

Jen wrote:

While I hate putting people into categories, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes did it well regarding peoples' information level.  You may not have been ready for this video.

I'm more ready than that woman. Because she's spouting nonsense - about London making us a "corporation" (legally impossible and irrelevant) - and I have knowledge of law on my side.

Other things she said were apparently, and probably, true. That's fine...she's shown she lacks knowledge and common sense; that she's right on a few things...I'm glad she's right but I don't take such people as authorities.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:09 pm

vege57 wrote:
You warmed my heart lol

Sometimes , less is more This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now - Page 2 3946397937

It's not possible to explain complex law in three words.

And to understand why this person is full of schitte, you need to know what a corporation IS, what law covers it and how.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:22 pm

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now - Page 2 YPwC1p

there's a percentage of people waking up from the trance...and there's another percentage of people who will continue to defend the lie...because admitting they were wrong would threaten their very existence...for some the spell cannot be broken.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now - Page 2 YPwC1p

there's a percentage of people waking up from the trance...and there's another percentage of people who will continue to defend the lie...

Yes.

But be careful who you follow, who you pay attention to.

There's a lot of kooks in the weeds; including but not limited to agitators who're trying to use the pain we're feeling as a tool to start another pogrom. Everywhere they're trying to tie it all into those bloody, secret things that go on in SYNAGOGUES.

Obviously you'd have far more accuracy tying it to Ivy League colleges, but you're not interested if you're a frustrated Nazi wanting to recreate the Good Old Days of Berlin 1936.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 pm

There are other kooks. Some of the medical people I've heard, are warning of dangers to our freedoms - everything from "chemtrails" to LED lights.

You have to pick and choose your sources carefully. And if one of these chemtrailers tells me ivermectin in horse paste will cure the virus...I know it will, but not because some airhead said it. Because more serious people have also said it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:41 pm

Casey Jones wrote:There are other kooks.  Some of the medical people I've heard, are warning of dangers to our freedoms - everything from "chemtrails" to LED lights.

You have to pick and choose your sources carefully.  And if one of these chemtrailers tells me ivermectin in horse paste will cure the virus...I know it will, but not because some airhead said it.  Because more serious people have also said it.
I listen to a lot of podcasts.  Most of them are junk, but they give a thread of truth, and an idea of what is going on.  

I make it a point not to do anything crazy, like take all my money out of the bank or invest in a 25 year stock up of food that I am pretty sure will taste disgusting.  I have a good mind and can sift out the bad advice from the good.  

I understand that there is change coming.  Will it be bad or good?  Probably both.  We just have to roll with what comes and after this past year, my husband and I can  roll with just about anything.  Our kids don't live near us, but they are self sufficient and can figure out how to take care of themselves - they do that now.  

I don't want to be blindsided so I listen to the junk.  If something happens, at least I can think that "Oh. I heard that would happen"...........  Shocked
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:21 am

Yes, there are a lot of "kooks" out there but, the radical KOOKS that are running our government and country into the ground are more worrying to me than some "kook" on a podcast. The radical "kooks" who have allowed millions of illegals to run roughshod over our cities and social programs are MUCH more worrisome to me than some podcast. The radical "kooks" who have allowed sex trafficking, illegal drugs, illegal weapons and organized crime to run rampant in our country is a big concern.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:53 am

Jen wrote:This was an unnecessarily cruel remark, but thanks anyway.
That was our very own naboob. He knows nothing but pontificates on most everything. eg "Bloodlust" the people he likes are all war mongers. The ones he denigrates do everything possible to avoid conflicts. He stores all of his vitriol, that is why he is such an angry individual. I think he is a moderator on another site.

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones, Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next