Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

+6
RV
Sprintcyclist
vege57
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Jen
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now Empty This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

Post by Jen Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:41 pm

Here is the straight information of what is happening and where we are now. I don't know if anyone here is Awake to what is happening (and I don't mean "woke"). I don't know if it will be offensive to anyone here. But videos like this have been banned (at least behind the scenes) from other conservative forums.

It is a longish video but it is well worth your time. It explains things you might have questioned.

If the powers that be on this board want me to give a point by point outline of this video, I can do that (I would have to listen to the video again so it will take some time). It covers what happened to the USA in 1872 when it became a Corporation all the way to now and touches on Covid and White Hats vs Black Hats.

Zoom to minute 6:50 if you can to miss the opening ads.

https://rumble.com/v48rjyu-dr.-jan-halper-hayes-navigating-adversity-amidst-great-change.html?fbclid=IwAR15WTBx2Z0M20qVM0s3f7SZMioxzEl8C9Ebx3oz37x3ZHA29-zT3lXYgV0
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now Empty Re: This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:12 pm

I was in walmart this am...there were about 9 men...foreigners...and they were buying stuff.. mostly clothes in camoflage type colors. I asked one of the ladies in there that i know.....'do you see these foreign men in here purchasing, NOT food items but other things.... she says yes. I said does walmart see it. I find out that these guys are using some type of money card or voucher. there are no women or children with these men. all young men. I also found out that most of walmart employees are on some kind of food card thing because they don't make enough money. This is paid to walmart by the federal gov't. This is why Walmart and others, like Costco were so willing to force this masking, food shortage stuff, etc on us. i hate them. BUt we're in danger from these foreigners.

Some radical leftist group, i don't recall who and i don't know if i saved the video or link...but they said, we are coming for rural america.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now Empty Re: This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now

Post by Casey Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Meaning no disrespect, Jen...but the problem we have in America is immoral leadership, an immoral Elite Class, that have come to hate their nation and the productive citizens within.

"Corporation" is not a magic incantation. They can say what they want; but the organization of the country is in the Constitution. (Supposedly) passing some covert laws to declare the US a "corporation" changes nothing.

Having a leadership class that has no sense of right and wrong, only of what they can get away with...changes everything. It's where we are at the money-printing to pay for a slow-poison to kill off the Useless Eaters; it's where we are at when the government pressures media heads to construct a False Reality through endless propaganda and steady lying.

It's what happens when those the Power Elites like, face no punishment for real crimes; while those who annoy or threaten the Power Elites, are arrested and persecuted for fake crimes; for Constitutionally-protected actions; for speaking freely. Or for buying arms, a right enumerated in the Constitution.

Morality is the problem.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:23 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Meaning no disrespect, Jen...but the problem we have in America is immoral leadership, an immoral Elite Class, that have come to hate their nation and the productive citizens within.

"Corporation" is not a magic incantation.  They can say what they want; but the organization of the country is in the Constitution.  (Supposedly) passing some covert laws to declare the US a "corporation" changes nothing.

Having a leadership class that has no sense of right and wrong, only of what they can get away with...changes everything.  It's where we are at the money-printing to pay for a slow-poison to kill off the Useless Eaters; it's where we are at when the government pressures media heads to construct a False Reality through endless propaganda and steady lying.

It's what happens when those the Power Elites like, face no punishment for real crimes; while those who annoy or threaten the Power Elites, are arrested and persecuted for fake crimes; for Constitutionally-protected actions; for speaking freely.  Or for buying arms, a right enumerated in the Constitution.

Morality is the problem.
Yes. Morality is a huge problem. And yes. The Elite wants to kill off the useless eaters. You are definitely on the right track.

Other than that, it sounds like you didn't understand the video. Making the US a corporation changed everything. That was explained in detail in the video.

While I hate putting people into categories, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes did it well regarding peoples' information level. You may not have been ready for this video.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I was in walmart this am...there were about 9 men...foreigners...and they were buying stuff.. mostly clothes in camoflage type colors. I asked one of the ladies in there that i know.....'do you see these foreign men in here purchasing, NOT food items but other things.... she says yes. I said does walmart see it. I find out that these guys are using some type of money card or voucher. there are no women or children with these men. all young men. I also found out that most of walmart employees are on some kind of food card thing because they don't make enough money. This is paid to walmart by the federal gov't. This is why Walmart and others, like Costco were so willing to force this masking, food shortage stuff, etc on us. i hate them. BUt we're in danger from these foreigners.

Some radical leftist group, i don't recall who and i don't know if i saved the video or link...but they said, we are coming for rural america.
They are here in this country now. They are being paid with refillable credit cards. I know an ex pat living in Mexico who says he has seen military forces from other countries and going straight into our southern states. They are armed when they enter.

They are mercenaries. At some point they will be told to take whatever action they were and are paid to take. As long as they continue to be paid, they will do what they are told.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:06 pm

Jen wrote:
Yes. Morality is a huge problem. And yes.  The Elite wants to kill off the useless eaters.  You are definitely on the right track.

Other than that, it sounds like you didn't understand the video. Making the US a corporation changed everything.  That was explained in detail in the video.  

While I hate putting people into categories, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes did it well regarding peoples' information level.  You may not have been ready for this video.

I didn't watch the video; because I know the story. People hung up on Magic Words. I'd been arguing this ten years ago, on various boards.

(Not a personal attack; this is a long push by agitators who basically hold that they have Secret Information how the nation has magically been changed...)

They can call the US a Constitutional Republic, or a Democracy, or a corporation, or a kumquat. It changes nothing.

Some idiots can write inside a bill that the US is now a "Corporation." It matters nothing; because the word in this context means nothing.

A corporation is an organization, of people together for a common purpose. Usually to make money in business. Sometimes for charitable work; or civic activities, like the Boy Scouts.

What corporate-structure offers is legal protection. Because of a corporate structure, Billy Ford cannot be sued because some guy on the F-150 line, hung over from the weekend, didn't tighten a bolt on a gas tank, and the truck blew up from a lost tank.

Ford the corporation is sued, not the shareholders and not the executive, personally. Because usually the shareholders and executives didn't have direct contact with what happened.

The United States of America is SOVEREIGN. It has legal status ABOVE a corporation, which, like individuals, is subject to law. The USA has powers no corporation has, and ever can be given.

Bottom line is, while words mean things, they only communicate ideas. They do not bestow magic powers.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:30 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Jen wrote:
Yes. Morality is a huge problem. And yes.  The Elite wants to kill off the useless eaters.  You are definitely on the right track.

Other than that, it sounds like you didn't understand the video. Making the US a corporation changed everything.  That was explained in detail in the video.  

While I hate putting people into categories, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes did it well regarding peoples' information level.  You may not have been ready for this video.

I didn't watch the video; because I know the story.  People hung up on Magic Words.  I'd been arguing this ten years ago, on various boards.

(Not a personal attack; this is a long push by agitators who basically hold that they have Secret Information how the nation has magically been changed...)

They can call the US a Constitutional Republic, or a Democracy, or a corporation, or a kumquat.  It changes nothing.

Some idiots can write inside a bill that the US is now a "Corporation."  It matters nothing; because the word in this context means nothing.

A corporation is an organization, of people together for a common purpose.  Usually to make money in business.  Sometimes for charitable work; or civic activities, like the Boy Scouts.

What corporate-structure offers is legal protection.  Because of a corporate structure, Billy Ford cannot be sued because some guy on the F-150 line, hung over from the weekend, didn't tighten a bolt on a gas tank, and the truck blew up from a lost tank.

Ford the corporation is sued, not the shareholders and not the executive, personally.  Because usually the shareholders and executives didn't have direct contact with what happened.

The United States of America is SOVEREIGN.  It has legal status ABOVE a corporation, which, like individuals, is subject to law.  The USA has powers no corporation has, and ever can be given.  

Bottom line is, while words mean things, they only communicate ideas.  They do not bestow magic powers.
I didn't read past the first line of this post either. It's irrelevant to the video in the OP. I still have hope for you but somewhat less since you wrote all of this for nothing.
Jen
Jen

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:08 pm

Jen wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Jen wrote:

I didn't watch the video; because I know the story.  People hung up on Magic Words.  I'd been arguing this ten years ago, on various boards.

They can call the US a Constitutional Republic, or a Democracy, or a corporation, or a kumquat.  It changes nothing.

Some idiots can write inside a bill that the US is now a "Corporation."  It matters nothing; because the word in this context means nothing.

A corporation is an organization, of people together for a common purpose.  Usually to make money in business.  Sometimes for charitable work; or civic activities, like the Boy Scouts.

What corporate-structure offers is legal protection.  Because of a corporate structure, Billy Ford cannot be sued because some guy on the F-150 line, hung over from the weekend, didn't tighten a bolt on a gas tank, and the truck blew up from a lost tank.

Ford the corporation is sued, not the shareholders and not the executive, personally.  Because usually the shareholders and executives didn't have direct contact with what happened.

The United States of America is SOVEREIGN.  It has legal status ABOVE a corporation, which, like individuals, is subject to law.  The USA has powers no corporation has, and ever can be given.  

Bottom line is, while words mean things, they only communicate ideas.  They do not bestow magic powers.
I didn't read past the first line of this post either.  It's irrelevant to the video in the OP.  I still have hope for you but somewhat less since you wrote all of this for nothing.

You warmed my heart lol

Sometimes , less is more This Is What Is Happening in Our Nation Now 3946397937
vege57
vege57

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:12 am

All of your endless conspiracy theories and a lust for bloodshed has totally poisoned your entire lives.
Due to your negative violent warped minds you now live in the Divided States of America.
You caused it.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:37 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:All of your endless conspiracy theories and a lust for bloodshed has totally poisoned your entire lives.
Due to your negative violent warped minds you now live in the Divided States of America.
You caused it.
This was an unnecessarily cruel remark, but thanks anyway.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next