Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am?

3 posters

Go down

Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am? Empty Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am?

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:15 pm

ON the news early this am...possibly a little before 9am, i heard it on Radio News.... AMericans must be aware of a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT yada yada yada involving SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!   OH NOES...ET is Preparing to LAND!!

and then nothing all day long....  Thankfully i don't believe a word out of the asshats so no problemo... my morning and afternoon and evening went on as planned but i was curious as to what was going on...

this comes out tonite.  
https://rumble.com/v4dhjhb-matt-gaetz-and-lauren-boebert-call-bs-on-national-security-threat.html

mIke Turner. Repunk...head of some committee.. get this....House intelligence committee. obviously an oxymoron.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am? Empty Re: Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am?

Post by RV Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:28 am

Calypso Jones wrote:ON the news early this am...possibly a little before 9am, i heard it on Radio News.... AMericans must be aware of a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT yada yada yada involving SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!   OH NOES...ET is Preparing to LAND!!

and then nothing all day long....  Thankfully i don't believe a word out of the asshats so no problemo... my morning and afternoon and evening went on as planned but i was curious as to what was going on...

this comes out tonite.  
https://rumble.com/v4dhjhb-matt-gaetz-and-lauren-boebert-call-bs-on-national-security-threat.html

mIke Turner. Repunk...head of some committee..  get this....House intelligence committee.    obviously an oxymoron.

Expect more "emergencies" right before the presidential election. It worked for dems in the last presidential election so I'm certain that it will be tried and work again.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am? Empty Re: Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am?

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:38 am

Did you CATCH the Attempted GASLIGHTING of America this Am? 8fybn9

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DC 68 sq miles of sheer lunacy...forget russian nukes in space..the real threat is DC)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:34 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:ON the news early this am...possibly a little before 9am, i heard it on Radio News.... AMericans must be aware of a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT yada yada yada involving SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!   OH NOES...ET is Preparing to LAND!!

this comes out tonite.  

mIke Turner. Repunk...head of some committee..  get this....House intelligence committee.    obviously an oxymoron.

Didn't catch it.

Don't care.

Know when a news presenter is lying? Watch and listen. If his lips move, and a sound comes out of the speaker...HE LIES.

They never burp without it being in the script; and the script is written by persons unknown, paid for by Soros, Gates, WEF or CCP.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down