Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars impounded for being public nuisances

4 posters

Go down

Cars impounded for being public nuisances Empty Cars impounded for being public nuisances

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:45 pm

I get that these things on the street are a nuisance and are dangerous...i just don't think the state should have the right to take citizens' property forever and destroy it. That's theft in my opinion...and a step in the wrong direction for the rest of us will suffer at some point and some people already are.

https://rumble.com/v4clxnn-sheriff-informs-88-street-takeover-thugs-that-their-cars-are-impounded-inde.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Cars impounded for being public nuisances Empty Re: Cars impounded for being public nuisances

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:48 pm

so it appears that the police can be effective...WHEN THEY WANT TO BE..

just can't go after illegals, criminals, rapists, child sex traffickers, pedophiles, thieves, home invaders, muirderers, child abusers, BLM, Antifarts, corrupt politicians.....................
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Cars impounded for being public nuisances Empty Re: Cars impounded for being public nuisances

Post by Crusader Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:18 pm

They should impound the cars as evidence from a crime scene just like a gun is taken as evidence in a shooting.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:35 pm

but to keep them forever or destroy them? Where there may be some benefits to doing this in some instances....what concerns me is that it never stops there, it always expands.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:05 pm

There's rules of confiscation of evidence.

Sadly, Asset-Forfeiture laws bypassed that, and made police lawless. Made it PROFITABLE to be lawless.

One more aspect of our unfolding tyranny.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:47 pm

If you look at any large Police/Law Enforcement agency, it is shocking to see how many arrest warrants there are that are basically ignored/unserved. Only AFTER the criminal hurts or kills someone do those warrants automagically get served.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:53 pm

it's surprising how many deputies..and i'm sure they think they're helping people are on the side of the lawbreakers.   Well.. I sympathize with those that are caught in the system too because the courts make it hell to get out of the system. I don't appreciate it when they protect the people that are cheating me.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down