Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Strong

+8
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Keith
RV
Calypso Jones
12 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Trump Strong - Page 15 Empty Re: Trump Strong

Post by vege57 Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:53 am

hurricanehook wrote:Despite all of Trump's legal concerns and mainstream media haters,  Trump will be the next U.S. president.
The people will decide.
This is all you need to know.

Biden vs. Trump vs. RFK Jr. polls
Trump has a 1.9% lead based on 97 polls.
Mar 25, 2024

Trump
40.5%

Biden
38.6%

Kennedy
9.8%

https://elections2024.thehill.com/national/biden-trump-rfk-general

My experience has been that polls in recent years have been a little unreliable , I dont tend to count my chickens until they have hatched , I had a small poultry operation a couple of back so can appreciate the analogy lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 am

vege57 wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:Despite all of Trump's legal concerns and mainstream media haters,  Trump will be the next U.S. president.
The people will decide.

Mar 25, 2024

Trump
40.5%

Biden
38.6%

Kennedy
9.8%

My experience has been that polls in recent years have been a little unreliable , I dont tend to count my chickens until they have hatched , I had a small poultry operation a couple of back so can appreciate the analogy lol
Sure. Polls are not the be all and end all. There is something powerful and huge about the atmosphere of this upcoming election.
It really is going to be the point of no return for the United States of America if the liberal democrats somehow pull a rabbit out of their hat and win.
Ps. I love your true analogy! That's funny.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:49 am

hurricanehook wrote:
vege57 wrote:
The people will decide.

Mar 25, 2024

Trump
40.5%

Biden
38.6%

Kennedy
9.8%

Sure. Polls are not the be all and end all. There is something powerful and huge about the atmosphere of this upcoming election.
It really is going to be the point of no return for the United States of America if the liberal democrats somehow pull a rabbit out of their hat and win.

I agree that it is building , A lot of expectations riding on it, be interesting to see how the losing side deals with it Trump Strong - Page 15 293021872

Im right, so hope for a Rep win, whilst not a big fan of Trump, sometimes you just have to accept the hand you have been delt ,

I wonder how many lefties will have a similar philosophy in respect to Biden ?
vege57
vege57

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Good day for president Trump. Letitia James is killing investment in New York and especially NYC.
New York city deserves all the negatives that it gets from this.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 pm

vege57 wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
vege57 wrote:
The people will decide.

Mar 25, 2024

Trump
40.5%

Biden
38.6%

Kennedy
9.8%

I agree that it is building , A lot of expectations riding on it, be interesting to see how the losing side deals with it Trump Strong - Page 15 293021872

Im right, so hope for a Rep win, whilst not a big fan of Trump, sometimes you just have to accept the hand you have been delt ,

If they lose, pretty well none I'd say.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:17 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
vege57 wrote:
The people will decide.

Mar 25, 2024

Trump
40.5%

Biden
38.6%

Kennedy
9.8%

If they lose, pretty well none I'd say.
Remember the insanity of the democrats when Trump unexpectantly won? Howling at the sky. I've never seen anything like that in my life. Poor, poor losers.

hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote: ............

trump lost 60 court cases trying to prove it was stolen
60 times a judge said no, 60 times trump lost.
Trump won them all in the public opinion poll and with each new one he gains new voters - so you're theories have something wrong occurring . Every single common sense human knows a setup when they open their minds and think clearly and the political world are doing their damed best to keep Trump ,their old benefactor ,from cleaning out their cushy ,corrupt little world . They all had their hands out ,looking for cash and doing things for Trump the businessman , and Trump knows their dirty little secrets and it scares the hell out of them that he's going to stop them on his watch . This time around he won't use the people they recommend for jobs that stuck him in the back - this time he'll go with his own people and that ,my friend ,scares the crap out of every politician in DC . You wouldn't understand that because you follow that order that the world built for you and told you to accept under their conditions .
Its all right there in front of you grasshopper - just open up you eyes when you cross the street .

Take away your conspiracy theories and trump lies.
Look at facts.

You mean liberal head hunting "facts" Russia Russia Russia proven to be all lies ,started by Hillary Clinton to cover up the publicity of the Clinton Foundation corruption ? The disproven lies of Trump "golden showers " ! I can go on and on and without writing a College Thesis about it its a fact that Trump ,the courts have proven that the Democrat led fraud against Trump never had any truth to any of them . The only way the liberal trash gets any " guilty " verdicts on Trump is court cases without juriies and run by Soros appointed DAs and judges - EVERY single one of them . Its called a kangaroo court over here but in Sprints world its justice . That don't swing in the states where freedom is still king .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:54 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/05/white-rural-rage-myth-00150395
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/05/white-rural-rage-myth-00150395

They're Projecting.

THEY are the ones who are just demented with animal rage.

And they will soon be cornered animals - the ones who don't die first. They'll be cornered as soon as our Instant Democrat enforcers finish with us.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am

I'm not so certain that the truth will come out and even if it does, it will be ignored, downplayed or refuted by the liberal media 24/7.

The Marxist/liberal Democrats have continued to hound President Trump for political reasons!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next