Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some awesome irony ..levar burton

4 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Just some awesome irony ..levar burton Empty Just some awesome irony ..levar burton

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:55 pm

Going from his time as portraying a slave in Roots from years ago, this guy is a total leftist supporting and promoting any and everything on the left....say...reparations.

https://thelibertydaily.com/scott-adams-brutally-lambasts-militantly-woke-levar-burton/

Burton recently found out that his great great grandfather was a white man and a confederate soldier.    Scott Adams asks. 'How much does he owe himself in reparations.   Just some awesome irony ..levar burton 293021872
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just some awesome irony ..levar burton Empty Re: Just some awesome irony ..levar burton

Post by Crusader Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:56 pm

I'm sure most Americans are have ancestors on both sides of the coin.

I have a great great great grandparent who was a Confederate officer (I think he was related to a Confederate general with my last name.)and another who was a native American.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Just some awesome irony ..levar burton Empty Re: Just some awesome irony ..levar burton

Post by Keith Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:18 pm

I mostly remember him from the old PBS show Reading Rainbow. I watched it when I was a kid, but I never really found it all that enjoyable. To me, it was kind of boring. He also played Geordi on Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I never watched that.

A few years ago, they were floating around the idea of Burton replacing Alex Trebek on Jeopardy!, ostensibly because he was some kind of black "scholar". But even the intellectual blacks can and will turn Marxist and support their own at the expense of everyone else when the opportunity arises.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:23 pm

Crusader wrote:I'm sure most Americans are have ancestors on both sides of the coin.

I have a great great great grandparent who was a Confederate officer (I think he was related to a Confederate general with my last name.)and another who was a native American.

My mother's family was pure Yankee...a distant cousin died with one of the New York regiments in one of the major battles. My mother knew but I did not.

On my father's side, it was all German, right down to the Hitler Youth (my own father). So, nobody on the Confederate side...

...but, in my own contrariness, I side with the Confederacy in my read of history. Because their immediate cause - freedom of Washington control - was just and proper.

The secondary cause, the desire to preserve slavery, not so much. A lot could be said of that, but, had the Confederacy been left to its own devices, slavery WOULD have died out. It didn't work, doesn't work, in an industrial economy; and would have been abandoned, as other archaic social orders and mores were.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down