Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE Empty Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:52 am

not legislated... done by regulators who are not elected.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/12/20/california-does-it-votes-to-force-residents-to-drink-toilet-water-1421374/

Here is bill gates drinking water made from ....<poop emoji>

Suspect
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE Empty Re: Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE

Post by Keith Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:02 pm

Public tap water wasn't exactly safe enough to begin with (mercury, lead, fluoride, chemicals from prescription drugs, etc.)

I don't see what the big deal is, though. Most people aren't that discriminating when it comes to what they put down their throats.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE Empty Re: Californians will be drinking water that had been ...WASTE

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Keith wrote:Public tap water wasn't exactly safe enough to begin with (mercury, lead, fluoride, chemicals from prescription drugs, etc.)

I don't see what the big deal is, though. Most people aren't that discriminating when it comes to what they put down their throats.

well.....ick.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Keith wrote:Public tap water wasn't exactly safe enough to begin with (mercury, lead, fluoride, chemicals from prescription drugs, etc.)

Then waste water as drinking water hardly matters at this point.

DId you see that movie....kevin..COSTNER...years ago....WaterWorld. In it he pees into something....whirring sounds and it is turned into water immediately for drinking. Seems the world would have figured out some way to distill ocean water rather than your own pee.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:30 pm

Well it's happening. I predict consequences of the non beneficial kind.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:00 pm

See that glass of water in your hand, it's the same water dinosaurs peed in.

water has always been recycled.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:01 pm

If it's actually pure water, I don't have a problem with it.

They stopped making new water a long time ago. Every...single...DROP...has been through millions of millions of bladders...through the oceans...corrupted and then purified by nature, and corrupted again...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:07 pm

well that was God's way and he would not pollute us.....this is a concoction of man's....along the same line as getting us used to buggs, living in 15 minute cities and having nothing...but just being insanely happy over the whole thing.

Do you really trust california to make sure that water is impeccable??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:13 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well that was God's way and he would not pollute us.....this is a concoction of man's....along the same line as getting us used to buggs, living in 15 minute cities and having nothing...but just being insanely happy over the whole thing.

Do you really trust california to make sure that water is impeccable??  

That's a whole 'nuther issue.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:14 pm

yeah but an important one. I won't be drinking california water. i think i'll be praying that californians rise up and stop this.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next