Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year

+8
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
vege57
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
Casey Jones
Keith
12 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year - Page 12 Empty Re: Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:57 pm

Keith wrote:I know I'm the one who started it, but I think it's time we close this thread. The more we talk about this untalented, shitlib whore, the more power and attention we give to her. That was never my intention. If I hear or read one more thing about this bitch and her sycophantic idiot followers, I'm going to lose my damn mind.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year - Page 12 Empty Re: Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year

Post by 2cent Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Taylor has built her leftist Credentials.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/rosy-red-lipped-taylor-swift/

And yet, in between photo ops and kissing her footballer hero, Taylor has been busy building up her lefty credentials:

Last year, Buzz Feed praised her for using inclusive language during her Eras Tour. At that time she also warned Americans on the dangers of systemic racism (she has donated money to BLM.)

In December 2023, it was reported that Swift attended a philanthropic event hosted by Ramy Youssef’s comedy club in Brooklyn, the purpose of which was to raise funds for Gaza.

News of Taylor’s involvement in that event alerted conservative journalists like Megyn Kelly who announced that fans should boycott Swift:

“Swift…who has been out there tweeting about her support for the LGBTQ community. You know what they do to that community in Gaza, Taylor—that you want to now support? They’ll throw them off the top of a building. That’s what you’re contributing to.”

Taylor likes to advertise her opposition to Republican lawmakers who don’t support women (meaning the “right” to abort whenever she chooses).

Still, some leftist cultural observers maintain that Swift is just a very hard working singer without any sort of political agenda.

Yet these people are the first to pounce whenever they see a criticism of Swift on social media.

Often these criticisms have to do with the singer’s overexposure and the media’s obsession with her, but that doesn’t matter. Any benign criticism of Taylor Swift on social media is seen as “right wing fanaticism” “conservatives getting their knickers in a twist, or “old men or women shouting at clouds.”

Consider this random sampling of lefty pro-Swift comments on social media:

“Thanks to a bunch of conservative, ignorant, smelly, simple minded people, I’ve become the biggest Taylor Swift fan!”

“I’m rather enjoying watching the Republican bottom feeders having their panties in a twist over her in their usual ‘conspiracy theory’ bizarre universe.”

“Republicans are running scared. I don’t know if you’ve seen but thousands of young people have registered to vote this year….there’s long lines in every state. Any yes I am a fan.”

Taylor Swift is a moderately pretty average singer who hasn’t the slightest clue when it comes to politics. But she’s learning, as they say; she’s being schooled by leftists to be a pawn, despite her “legally blonde” roots that caused leftwing talk show host Ellen Degeneres to observe that, Swift “clearly knows nothing.”

But this was before TIME magazine’s canonization of Swift as ‘Person of the Year.”

Being named TIME’s ‘Person of the Year’ is on a par with a Knighthood by King Charles.

Swift is under pressure to expand her horizons, since recognition by TIME demands a new degree of seriousness, such as a total plunge into the political arena.
Look, I don't agree w/Swift's politics, and find her social values sorely lacking. But in no way does that equate to the woman being satanic. That's just nuts, and is where people who'd like to get the general public to quit giving Taylor Swift their attention lose me. It's as irresponsible as the day is long. It destroys the message that may have had any meaning.

But the best part? Megyn Kelly is now a "conservative journalist" again? Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year - Page 12 773625082 Yeah, that'll convince that audience.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:36 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

taught by an obvious trans....and they get credit for it......at harvard.........75,000 a year....harvard.

well....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

AWESOME!

Hah-Vahd.

Headed by a gender-blurred illiterate plagiarist Woketard.

Better that it's out in the open, that we can see it and choose accordingly.

NOW, my question is...since government choose Hah-Vahd for Deep State interns, what is the Deep State gonna look like in a generation?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:43 am

Worse than now. Colleges and universities have gone woke...the only thing to wait for now is for them to lose piles of money and rethink the whole thing...and we see our medical system going the way of woke. No focus on good health care for the ill and elderly but rather...how to make your 'patients' lives better with .....Social change and them, the medicals, learning to be excellent leaders. This ain't gonna end well...for us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:36 am

https://vimeo.com/911967030\
hmm,,,well that is interesting. i suppose we can all just say that there is no targetting of kids to warp their sense of what is right is there?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:22 am

Maybe Tay-Tay is aiming to succeed where Hilary failed
Ultra rich, football boyfriend...well husband, this siren will charm todays kids into the polling stations.
But beloved Tay-Tay touched down in Australia and stupid kids when outside the airport or concert venue expecting Tay-Tay to give them a great big hug.
Even worse than that pipe dream is that their parents came with them.

Word for today - kakistocracy, this is what the world is run by.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:45 am

Leon Xiv wrote:Maybe Tay-Tay is aiming to succeed where Hilary failed
Ultra rich, football boyfriend...well husband, this siren will charm todays kids into the polling stations.
But beloved Tay-Tay touched down in Australia and stupid kids when outside the airport or concert venue expecting Tay-Tay to give them a great big hug.
Even worse than that pipe dream is that their parents came with them.

Word for today - kakistocracy, this is what the world is run by.

When I was a kid, she would have been an old hag.

When I was 19, working on a golf course, one of our summer hires, same age, started shacking up with a woman who worked in the village offices. She was 30. We all knew what the appeal was - no-hassle nookie - but for that, he had to deal with droop, cellulite, stretch marks, and a ten-year-old kid.

Why do that when the varsity cheerleaders, many freshly deflowered, were there - young, muscular, curious, and only slightly soiled?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 pm

Taylor Swift named Time magazine's 2023 Person of the Year - Page 12 882db313dc3e2a02
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Keith likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:07 pm

That meme artist is not the first person to make the accusation.

In this age...I have to wonder.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12