Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures - Page 2 Empty Re: Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 am

Looking at congress it is pretty safe to say they never had the clot shot otherwise many of those old fossils would have been dead by now.   What they hell is keepng them alive...so many are in their 80s and above.  THAT Is not the national average especially now after the scamdemic.

and this always struck me odd...the way the alleged nurse/doctor administered the injection. I've never seen that..Pinching up the skin?? It was like the person administering the injection had never given one before and didn't know what they were doing or how to do it. I've seen that before in new horse owners who were giving injections to their own livestock. It takes a little time to get over the awkwardness of it.The Captain was always good at it. One of our friends who worked at a firm Animal health and Specialties couldn't do it. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures - Page 2 Empty Re: Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

Post by RV Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Looking at congress it is pretty safe to say they never had the clot shot otherwise many of those old fossils would have been dead by now.   What they hell is keepng them alive...so many are in their 80s and above.  THAT Is not the national average especially now after the scamdemic.

and this always struck me odd...the way the alleged nurse/doctor administered the injection. I've never seen that..Pinching up the skin?? It was like the person administering the injection had never given one before and didn't know what they were doing or how to do it.  I've seen that before in new horse owners who were giving injections  to their own livestock. It takes a little time to get over the  awkwardness of it.The Captain was always good at it.   One of our friends who worked at a firm Animal health and Specialties couldn't do it.  LOLOL

I have given myself numerous injections over the years as a part of chemotherapy (along with pills). I was always told to wipe the area with alcohol and then to pinch the skin before injecting. I may have been told that because I have never been obese, not sure.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:18 am

yet another extreme rightwing site determined to poison minds and destroy any cooperation in US

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Looking at congress it is pretty safe to say they never had the clot shot otherwise many of those old fossils would have been dead by now.   What they hell is keepng them alive...so many are in their 80s and above.  THAT Is not the national average especially now after the scamdemic.

and this always struck me odd...the way the alleged nurse/doctor administered the injection. I've never seen that..Pinching up the skin?? It was like the person administering the injection had never given one before and didn't know what they were doing or how to do it.  I've seen that before in new horse owners who were giving injections  to their own livestock. It takes a little time to get over the  awkwardness of it.The Captain was always good at it.   One of our friends who worked at a firm Animal health and Specialties couldn't do it.  LOLOL

Given that the media is the propaganda machine for Democrats, the truth is never and will never be told. I have often wondered what injections those in power actually took. One thing's for certain, the public will NEVER be told.

I find it rather interesting that while the public was told to "just get the WuFlu injection", organizations like the WHO, etc. did NOT require their people to get it and in fact a majority of their employees did not get it. This came out AFTER the fact at a Congressional hearing.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:29 am

RV wrote:What I want to know, (and we will probably never know), is what goop they gave the "leaders" who supposedly took the jab on videotape? All we saw was a clear liquid. It could have been the "Vaccine" or it could have been Saline, we'll never know.
you give me odds Alex and i will take: whats done to refine aborted fetus' spinal fluid? for $800 please.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:03 am

and THAT @"jirqoada"i is probably the most likely.

what is most scary to me is that......i'm beginning to understand your posts.
affraid
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:47 pm

Ah yes, the media won't report that aborted fetuses are used for the "Vaccine".
RV
RV

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:55 pm

the US national average for adverse effects is 6 per million
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
adverse reaction, not death. Could be headaches, soreness etc etc.

in all my needles for anything I have never had my skin pinched up, nor can I imagine why.
It is generally an intramuscular injection

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:44 am

RV wrote: I have given myself numerous injections over the years as a part of chemotherapy (along with pills). I was always told to wipe the area with alcohol and then to pinch the skin before injecting. I may have been told that because I have never been obese, not sure.
Steps on How to Give a Subcutaneous Injection
Using the index finger and the thumb, pinch the patient’s skin at the injection site.
Inject the needle into the skin at a 90-degree angle at the top of pinched skin. Use a quick motion so that the patient does not experience a great deal of pain during the injection. Stabbing or slowly sliding the needle into the skin is not advised.
Once the needle is inserted, release the patient’s pinched skin. Use the free hand to stabilize the base of the syringe near the patient’s skin.

https://www.registerednursern.com/subcutaneous-injection-technique-how-to-give-a-subcutaneous-sub-q-injection
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Yah.

Other researchers, observers and writers are concluding the same things.

It's been called a chemical lobotomy.  The fake Coof Panic was to soften up the mAsses into taking the Jab.  That's why the Elites, and their mouthpieces in mediuh, reacted so angrily when Chris Martinson, Pierre Kory, and other frontline researchers and commentators found that hydroxychloroquine knocked the virus dead.

THAT KIND OF NEWS WORKED AGAINST THE GRAND PLAN.

So now it's mostly worked for them - whole regions and massive cities have been zombified.

Others are noticing it, too.

Here's a fine writer - Dr Toby Rogers, writing on Substack. I don't know what Rogers is known for, if anything; but his work stands on its own merit.

https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/many-of-the-central-tenets-of-progressivism

Many of the central tenets of progressivism are actually autistic traits
'The world is overwhelming' so it leads to a desire to control all inputs including weather, speech, and other people

TOBY ROGERS
APR 25, 2024

Doggonit! I wish I hadn’t seen this. Because once you see it you cannot unsee it.

It occurred to me this morning that many of the central tenets of progressivism are actually autistic traits.

As I see it, vaccine injury creates the biological basis that leads to certain political beliefs that then lead to more vaccine injury in a vicious cycle.

We are not just dealing with an ideology. We are dealing with people who have been physically and neurologically changed by toxic injections. That’s one reason why our appeals to science, logic, and reason rarely get traction.

So many people are neurologically injured by vaccines right now that the worldview that stems from this neurological injury becomes a LOGIC that propels the actions of left political parties throughout the developed world. What appears like centralized coordination in a grand conspiracy may actually just be millions of people who all share the same type of neurological injury. (Or it could be a grand conspiracy that also benefits from widespread neurological injury.)

II. The logic that stems from vaccine injury

This thought has been coming to me for a while. One early clue was the realization that trans and autism overlap (people who are trans are 3 to 6 times more likely to be autistic than people who don’t have sex dysphoria). Since autism is usually vaccine injury then the higher rate of trans people with autism suggests that trans may be a vaccine injury too. A Midwestern Doctor has just written the definitive (thus far) article on the links between vaccination, human connection, autism, and sexual orientation.

But I think what’s happening is so much larger than that.

I don’t do many interviews these days because of my health challenges. But I was interviewed last Friday by a young activist, Jeremiah Hosea, who hosts a radio program in NYC called The Bassline. Jeremiah had done a ton of research on me and he asked questions that really got to the heart of the matter. Early in the interview he asked me to define autism.

I gave the standard DSM-5 definition and then said that this is inadequate and explained the lived experience of autism and also described how, for people with autism, the various senses (touch, sight, hearing, smell, taste, empathy, and so many more) are often turned way up to the point of being painful or turned way down to the point of seeming nonexistent. (The discussion starts at the 16 minute mark of the podcast).

Okay but look at the official definition of autism from the DSM-5:

A. Persistent deficits in social communication and social interaction across multiple contexts…

B. Restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities, as manifested by at least two of the following:

Stereotyped or repetitive motor movements, use of objects, or speech (e.g., simple motor stereotypes, lining up toys or flipping objects, echolalia, idiosyncratic phrases).

Insistence on sameness, inflexible adherence to routines, or ritualized patterns of verbal or nonverbal behavior (e.g., extreme distress at small changes, difficulties with transitions, rigid thinking patterns, greeting rituals, need to take same route or eat same food every day).

Highly restricted, fixated interests that are abnormal in intensity or focus (e.g., strong attachment to or preoccupation with unusual objects, excessively circumscribed or perseverative interests).

Hyper- or hyporeactivity to sensory input or unusual interest in sensory aspects of the environment (e.g. apparent indifference to pain/temperature, adverse response to specific sounds or textures, excessive smelling or touching of objects, visual fascination with lights or movement).

Now think about the central tenets of modern progressivism:

‘We must control the weather. There is a right way for the weather to be and this is not it. The state should set the temperature like a thermostat on the wall by controlling the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. We must force people to stop eating meat, ban nitrogen fertilizer, ban gasoline powered cars, and put particles in the atmosphere to deflect the sun.’

‘We must control all speech. There is one truth, it is black & white and known by the powers that be. Anyone who deviates from this one truth is engaged in harmful misinformation and they must be stopped or we’ll all die. The state and any agents that they designate are the protectors of truth. Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, Anderson Cooper, Terry Gross, and Ezra Klein know the truth and anything that contradicts what they say is misinformation that must be censored.’

‘We must control all bodies. Bodies can carry disease and this must be corrected with endless vaccines. Vaccines do not harm anyone ever and even if they do it is better than disease. Some people are born into the wrong bodies and this must be corrected. Surgeries and hormones do not harm anyone ever and even if they do it is better than suicide. Bodies die which is why technologists are working to upload our consciousness into the cloud so that we can live forever.’

‘We must enclose the air and kill all viruses and bacteria [even though they are essential to life on the planet]. The air is dangerous, viruses are dangerous, bacteria is dangerous, water is dangerous, surfaces are dangerous, and people are dangerous (life itself is dangerous) which is why we must use hand sanitizer and masks and stand six feet apart and not leave the house if possible. By all means get vaccinated. Those who ignore these common sense rules are putting our lives at risk because they are not as caring and knowledgeable as us.’

Justice sensitivity runs throughout modern progressivism as well. Every issue is the issue and everything is genocide except the iatrogenocide. Universities have also become autistic progressive laboratories with safe spaces for students and faculty can be fired for saying upsetting things.

These ideas contradict two and a half centuries of theory and best practices in politics, law, and public health. Modern progressives’ rigid insistence on control is a hallmark of autism and a complete rejection of liberalism (that used to define the Democratic Party).

But I hasten to add — this actually makes a ton of sense if we look at it from their perspective. If one’s senses are turned way up to the point where they are painful, of course one wants to control all inputs. For me it’s sound, I have dog ears that can hear a creaky air conditioner motor 100 yards away — through walls, trees, glass windows, etc. So I’m always trying to control and reduce the sounds around me (turning things off, telling other people to turn things off, being angry at people when they fail to turn things off, sitting in the sweltering heat because I turned everything off, frequently changing locations to try to find a better spot for my ears, etc.). I can also tell you to the decibel how much sound a particular lighting fixture is emitting. Needless to say this makes me difficult to be around. Now multiply that tendency across all of the different senses and several million people (or even several hundred million people) who all have similar difficulties and you’ve got a widespread yearning for an ideology of control.

Now let’s go one step further. When I present the official DSM-5 definition of autism at academic conferences there is always a bit of nervous laughter and invariably someone will say, “That sounds like a lot of academics I know. Hahahahaha.”

The definition of autism sounds like a lot of academics we know because academia selects for high-functioning people on the spectrum.

Medicine, the sciences, and the tech industry in Silicon Valley select for high-functioning people on the spectrum too.

And who is implementing the control of speech via censorship, control of the weather via these crazy high tech schemes, control of bodies, attempts to control the air, and the narrative that supports all of this? High-functioning people on the spectrum in science, medicine, technology, and academia.

We can say with certainty that progressivism is now inflected with autistic tendencies. But I think it’s bigger than that. Progressivism is now driven by vaccine injury. I think that explains the weird ideological shifts that we’ve seen in progressivism (from liberalism to totalitarianism) over the last decade.

Obviously I’m uncomfortable with this seeming parallel between vaccine injury and totalitarianism. But I’m actually trying to say something a bit more subtle than that. I think that people who are in pain and overwhelmed are drawn to the order and calm of systems where “the trains run on time.” The current powers that be have exploited this to advance Global High Tech Pharma Fascism. But one could also imagine more egalitarian models that serve this purpose like Japan where there is a premium placed on kindness, decorum, and efficiency.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next