Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures Empty Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:39 pm

anxiety and depression specifically.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/11/30/you-dont-say-study-shows-increased-mental-health-issues-in-people-who-obeyed-covid-measures-n2390329
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures Empty Re: Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:45 pm

When you obey a liar and a person engaging in psychological torture...you're not rewarded; you're confused, and then you're anxious and depressed.

That's why it's called "gaslighting." From the movie, the woman who was being made to believe she was insane - even to dimming the gaslights, to further addle her grip on reality.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures Empty Re: Study shows increased mental health issues in folk who obeyed the covid measures

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Did you ever watch that movie?   Ingrid Bergman wasn't it and Charles Boyer.

and suddenly without warning last year i think or the year before, the word of the year according to merriam webster was Gaslighting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:56 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Did you ever watch that movie?   Ingrid Bergman wasn't it and Charles Boyer.

and suddenly without warning last year i think or the year before, the word of the year according to merriam webster was Gaslighting.

Never watched it. Seen exerpts; and of course I'd read about it.

Since the term became commonplace. Seems that it entered into the lexicon and public discussion, about the time of Bush 43's presidency and serial frame-ups.

You'll maybe recall, over at NewsMax...I had little love for Bush the Younger, but few of the Lefties were attacking him on SUBSTANTIVE ground. No, they were just repeating the smears from the Clinton Brand Self-Aiming Shit-Slinger.

I think someone at Newsmax or Townhall started calling it "Gaslighting" - accusing Bush of fake crimes, accusing us of cultism for not RECOGNIZING and PROMOTING their fantasy accusations.

They had to dumb down the population a generation to get it to work, this time on Trump.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:59 pm

I remember that time but don't recall the term gaslighting at that time. Might have just missed the topic though. i don't think i'll ever get over the underhanded way newsmax treated its members though.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I remember that time but don't recall the term gaslighting at that time.  Might have just missed the topic though.    i don't think i'll ever get over the underhanded way newsmax treated its members though.

You missed it because you spent minimal time on the political boards. You were over at gardening and social subforums. And that's not a slam - we had no idea how important politics, the politics of sloth, envy and treason - would become, a generation later.

I don't hold any grudges against NM. It was a service that Carl Limbacher was offering members, to increase traffic. Of course, the usual swamp scum of neo-nazis came in, and started with their usual activities...the way Administrator 2, who was Corn Dawg on his own board later...put it...the ADL asked the Justice Department to look into it. DoJ asked Limbacher to supply a membership list. In those days we still had a Constitution, so Limbacher refused.

But he saw the writing on the wall. The word went out: We close down in a week.

And it came to pass. It was a sad time, but the NewsMax board wouldn't have survived any more than others' boards did. We're in a new era...the Woketardedness Era.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:07 pm

I never heard that part of the story.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:44 am

Mental Freedom: The COVID vaccine damaged our body’s ability to produce cells responsible for decision-making | The Wentworth Report

oh yeah.

Dr. Michael Nehls is a molecular geneticist and former CEO of a biotech company. His new book, “The Indoctrinated Brain,” offers a novel explanation for why he says some people seemed to blindly do as they were told during the COVID pandemic — even when the advice was questionable or bad.

Nehls argues that the COVID vaccine damaged our body’s ability to produce cells responsible for decision-making.

Nehls: Conscious thinking requires these cells to be produced, and if they’re not produced, conscious thinking is not possible, and then we are just sheep following the herd.

Nehls says both COVID and the vaccine cause measurable brain changes that can affect people’s ability to think clearly and critically. And he argues that’s by design.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:37 pm

Yah.

Other researchers, observers and writers are concluding the same things.

It's been called a chemical lobotomy. The fake Coof Panic was to soften up the mAsses into taking the Jab. That's why the Elites, and their mouthpieces in mediuh, reacted so angrily when Chris Martinson, Pierre Kory, and other frontline researchers and commentators found that hydroxychloroquine knocked the virus dead.

THAT KIND OF NEWS WORKED AGAINST THE GRAND PLAN.

So now it's mostly worked for them - whole regions and massive cities have been zombified.

Soon we go onto the next, bloodier stage. I think the Masterminds are themselves confused. Will it be civil war? Nuclear war? Disease X? Famine? They haven't decided, yet.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:12 am

What I want to know, (and we will probably never know), is what goop they gave the "leaders" who supposedly took the jab on videotape? All we saw was a clear liquid. It could have been the "Vaccine" or it could have been Saline, we'll never know.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next