Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven

2 posters

Go down

Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven Empty Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:39 pm

https://www.frontpagemag.com/muslim-woman-jokes-about-seasoning-the-israeli-baby-baked-in-an-oven/

deserves its own topic.

THIS is what we are dealing with.. France says it is taking legal action against the woman...i'll believe that when i see it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven Empty Re: Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:11 pm

Moved to Society and Culture.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven Empty Re: Pro Hamas woman jokes about seasoning israeli baby legs roasted in Oven

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:55 pm

That sounds right...where did i put it originally?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:That sounds right...where did i put it originally?

You've put a whole bunch of Israel/Gaza threads in History and Archaeology so I've moved most of them out into sub-forums which I feel are more relevant to the content.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:16 pm

I think i was going with the history part of it. But culture and society is fine.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down