Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Foolish Democrat move is over .

3 posters

Go down

Another Foolish Democrat move is over . Empty Another Foolish Democrat move is over .

Post by Daily Bread Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:26 pm

They tried again to get Trump , them and a few neo Republicans that need to be pushed out the door by voters . 
This impeachment went as planned ,with no conviction but more money drained out of the taxpayers coffers and more grandstanding by the leftist clowns in DC . 
One idiot even proposed at the very end to bring in a witness and that move had our side salivating . If the idiots proposal was allowed by the bigger idiot in charge of this kangaroo court than we could have called Nancy Pelosi in as a witness . That would have allowed us to ask the military to lock her , Schumer and all the rest of the Democrats up for instigating the very " insurgency " that they accused Trump of . Nancy must have called and said No No No , lol
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Another Foolish Democrat move is over . Empty Re: Another Foolish Democrat move is over .

Post by Crusader Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:50 pm

Unless the Democrats up their game on vote stealing, it will be a blood bath in 22. We need to concentrate on the RINOs in the primaries.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Another Foolish Democrat move is over . Empty Re: Another Foolish Democrat move is over .

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:59 pm

Crusader wrote:Unless the Democrats up their game on vote stealing, it will be a blood bath in 22.  We need to concentrate on the RINOs in the primaries.

The thing that pisses me is the fact that senators serve 6 year terms. Cassidy was recently reelected. At least the cat is out of the bag.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:36 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Crusader wrote:Unless the Democrats up their game on vote stealing, it will be a blood bath in 22.  We need to concentrate on the RINOs in the primaries.

The thing that pisses me is the fact that senators serve 6 year terms. Cassidy was recently reelected. At least the cat is out of the bag.
Can he be impeached or recalled ? We have a problem with a Dem Governor that thinks he's a member of the Khmer Rouge and thought he would get away with murdering 15000 seniors with the Chinese virus . We can't recall a governor in NY but we can impeach this slimey bastard and I'm signing it . Cuomo is toast after this and homicide charges will be the reason  . It'll also destroy Fredos CNN career .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down