Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston

+5
Lone Gunman
Casey Jones
JMWinPR
RV
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:46 pm

now youll cut that out. cant you see she lives a rough life? needing the bucket holders on her head so she can bring water past the evil nigger soldiers who rape all the pretty girls who travel to the well?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston - Page 2 Empty Re: Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:01 pm

i have to wonder if some insider official is telling her this stuff to see if she actually says it. Can she be that stupid all on her own?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:12 pm

i did " releaf work " during the Alison period of " clean-up ". 4/5 blacks i worked with hated her so much. the bitch did some kind of review to act important, but that day only one black showed up for work. it was a vote of no confidance. most other workers showed up but " she " had only one to parcel out her dictatorial powers on. " she " interveiwed me and i was very blatant with my honesty. when the project folded only three were kept. the black who showed up, some lackey construction manager and a pencil pusher. ( one of my better veiwed reveiws on google maps )
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:i have to wonder if some insider official is telling her this stuff to see if she actually says it. Can she be that stupid all on her own?

She sho kan.

I had to deal with, live with, these valedictorians in the Navv. They ARE....THAT STUPID.

MOST of them are promoted FAR beyond their natural abilities - which is somewhere between shoeshine boy and grizzly food.

Look at ALL these B'WAKK LOY-YEHs. Fatty Willis. Le-teesh-a James. Michelle XL-Jockstrap Robinson Dunham Soetoro.

Who's the stupidest? ALL OF THEM.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:40 pm

White privilege exists, people!

Sheila Jackson Lee: *goes to Yale*
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:07 pm

Lone Gunman wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Yes CJ, all those things.  The only enjoyment i get out of it is that Sheila Lee has been denied the spot thinking she  had it with the support of clinton, pelosi and jeffries.  Quite a loss seein' as she was soundly beaten... no contest.

makes you wonder how the creature has managed to keep her seat in congress for nearly thirty years.  

I'd say there is a bit of cheating, a bit of money changing hands... i think a lot of her constituency doesn't care just like they didn't care that OJ was guilty and made them look bad for their justification of his murdering white people.  She is stupid.  Her constituency has to know it.   I think i saw or read something that said a lot of people in her district can't stand her.  How does any crooked stupid dem keep their seat....i would greatly like to know how she does it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:13 pm

https://houstonlanding.org/police-called-after-jackson-lee-campaign-chair-allegedly-attacked-by-right-wing-blogger/

no name listed for alleged attacker....no charges filed, ah'mo have to call BS on this story.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:45 am

Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston - Page 2 530
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:21 am

Wyatt Earp wrote:Sheila Jackson Lee...the dumbest congressmwoeman wants to be mayor of Houston - Page 2 530

Neil deGrasse Tyson , i luv that guy, hes a star sunny
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:51 am

https://www.grunge.com/14813/basic-facts-neil-degrasse-tyson-gotten-wrong/

Something about this guy makes you think he's not right. Where did he come from. It's like the media made him what he is, he is a fake.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next